Chapter I

Savannah

We finally arrived at the movies. While we there we seen a couple of friends or I'll say associates. Some cutes boys came up to us and asked if they could watch the movie with us.

They seem cool so we watched the movie with them. They also bought us food. Shiiiit if someone else paying I'm fine with that. Anyways I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Savannah Robins everybody calls me Vannah though. I'm 16 from Los Angeles,CA and I'm a sophomore at Oakridge High along with my best friend Isis.

After the movie we gave the boys our numbers and Isis and I headed home. I dropped  Isis off and went straight home I was so tired I didn't even shower.  I dozed off to sleep.

Isis

I got up from bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then headed downstairs. My sister Juliana was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Hey sister! I said. OMG you scared me girl she said. Oops my bad I said. I walked into the living room hearing my little brother Jay whine about something stupid and my other brother Isaac laughing. I just told Jay to shut up.

I ran to my room grabbed my phone from the charger ran back downstairs and plopped onto the couch. I seen that I had 1 text message and 14 Instagram notifications.

1st message read :

My Baby ( Bree ): Good morning beautiful.

Me: Good Morning  Babe!  ☀

My girlfriend had text me !

My Baby ( Bree ) : What you up to todaay?

Me: Nothing what's up?

My Baby ( Bree ): I wanted you to come over my house. You know so we can chill.

Me: Alright I'll be there at 3.

My Baby ( Bree ) : Kay see you then baby.

( End of Conversation )

By the time I got off my phone my sister was done with the food. After we ate my sister wanted to watch a movie so we put in Think like a man.

When the movie was done it was already 2:35 PM. So I went and took a shower and got ready. I finished in about 20 or so minutes. I gathered my phone and bag then headed to my baby's house.

A/N I know this chapter is short, but this my first book so please bare with me. I hope you like it so far and keep reading! 

_@QveenAna