Chapter IV

Taylor

The club was so live when we got there. I seen this cute ass boy grabbed him and went to the dance floor. We started grinding to Hold Me by Gyptian.

Bree

Yoo this club was too turnt. I seen so much fine girls with big booties. I wanted some of that. This boy came up to me and offered to buy me a drink. After that I kept taking shots after shots after shots!

Then out of no where this girl grabs me and brings me onto the dance floor. She was fine so I just danced with her. We exchanged numbers and she had to go. Julissa was her name. Julissa is light skin, thick asf with long black/brown curly hair.

Jasmine

The club was so fucking fun. I was so tipsy, I got a lot of numbers and I gave this 21 year old a lap dance. So I got that paper.

Taylor  was that only one that wasn't tipsy or drunk so she drove us home. I just hopped into my bed I was too tired to shower. I had work in the AM so I went straight to sleep.

Isis

Friday came finally I wasn't waiting for Friday, but I was bored and I heard there was a party at Quay's house. So I called up my girls, we got dressed and we headed to the party

When we walked thru the door all eyes was on us. Yass we were looking that good. I seen one of my friends Doris and ran to her. What's popping chicka she said. About to get down in this bitch! I replied.

You crazy asf girl. I know I know girl. I went to the living room and started dancing with people it was fun. That's when this one dude walked in. He was so freaking cute! He has light brown skin, short curly hair, and is outfit was on point.

We made direct eye contact. I then seen him walking over towards me. I was suddenly nervous for some reason. Isis is never afraid of anything I thought to myself. I had to snap out it. Anyways he came over and was just sizing me. See something you like? I shot at him

If it's you then yes. I nearly blushed. Oh stop it boy, I'm Isis by the way and you are? Eric he said. That's cute! Oh really and do you just think I'm really cute? Maybe..  As I walked off. He decided to follow me.

For the rest of the night we laughed, danced, chilled and a had a great time. He was so nice, he even offered to give me a ride home. I told my friends and we left.

He had that newest Audi. I was like dang to myself. I also forgot to ask him his age as we drove we had a little conversation. It turns out he's 19! Your 19 years old?  Yeaa shawty what about you?

Well I'm young how about you guess my age.  The first guess was 17. Nah I'm 15... He was surprised. Girl you look like you could be 18 or some shit, you got a big ass booty... Lol hush up boy. It kinda cool cause you tiny as hell with that booty. Damn ma! Let me hit that..

Eric

This girl got me feeling some type of way. I love almost everything about her. Turns out she's 15... and I'm 19. I'll have her all mine in any minute. I'm not saying she's a hoe or nothing, but I can get.

I decided to take her to my house. It's Friday and I know there isn't any school tomorrow so.. I'm glad I went to my little cousin's house cause if I haven't I wouldn't have found this beauty.

We arrived at my house in about 20 minutes. She kept saying my house isn't this way it's that way. I just told Shawty to chill.

Isis

I don't know where, but this nigga was taking somewhere other than my house. I kept telling him my house is the other way. After a few I shut up and just waited till we reached our destination. “ Welcome to the palace " he said. “Where are we? ". My house he said.

The house we were at is huge, it's a mansion. So I'm guessing he a big baller. He came to my side opened the door and we went to the front door of the mansion. He unlocked the door and led me in. Inside was so beautiful, there were big drapes, chandeliers, painting on the walls.

Make yourself  at home he told me. I had heels on and my feet were killing me. Can I get you anything he asked. Nah I'm fine I replied. He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs.

We went into one of the rooms, it was huge. Dangggg is this all yours? I asked him. He nodded and said I got it all by myself too. I was shocked, but not really.

I sat on the bed and got comfortable he then came and laid beside me. He looked at me and said Isis your so beautiful babygirl I hope we can become more then just friends. I just sat there.. Then of a sudden I felt his hand on thigh. “ What you doing? "  Nothing just relax baby he then puts me on top of him and our tongues began to battle away.

He started feeling on my body and I just let him be. For some reason I liked it a lot. I was feeling good asf . I laid on his chest and end up falling fast asleep.