Chapter XII

* 3 days later *

Isis

I felt so bad so I gave that nigga a chance. He's a little flirt with me lol. I mean he's cute I think he's the one lol. He's nice and sweet. Well I'm going over his house now we gonna just chill. He can't seem to keep his hands off.

Jamal

She coming over I don't want to rush shit, but I'm gonna wait till I she comfortable. I'm gonna make a move today. I mean she young my friends calling me a rapist and shit I mean she only 18 and I'm 21. I'll just keep it on the low.

Isis

I got to his house and knocked on the door. It took a lil while till he answered. " Damn boy what take you so long to answer the door." " You know ma I was freshing up." Lol okay. " I walked into the house and sat on the couch. The house smell like straight weed. Eww I hate the smell of weed. It's so nasty. I stayed to myself while I sat on the couch. " Loosen up lilmama." He said I ain't gonna hurt you and it ain't yo first time being here. " I know I'm just cold. " I lied. He then came next to me and hugged me.

His hug was really warm. " Thanks. " I said " anytime shawty." I smiled. He then picked me up bridal style and took me to his room. Just when I was about to say something he shut me up with a kiss. " mmm. " That's all I was saying. He laid on the bed and sat me on top of him. I looked at him and said what was that for ? " I'm feeling you a lot babygirl." Is tyhat so I said. He nodded yes. " Oh alright." Well I'm feeling you I said as I kissed his lips softly.

Mmm we were slurping each other door. His lips are big and soft asf. He is also a good ass kisser. We then started dancing on each other I was grinding on his you know what. He was biting down on his bottom lip as I gave him a lap dance. After all the fun. I told him I was hungry and was heading home, but instead he invited me to stay for dinner. He could cook for a boy lol. We ate and he drove me home.

When we got to my driveway we kissed for a long time. He wouldn't let me leave. Instead of him going home and going to bed, we kissed all the way until we got to my room. He locked the door and we laid on the bed kissing. He was feeling on me. " Mmm boy. " I said. " Not tonight boo I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

I know Isis I want to take things slow too. We cuddled in my bed and he went home after an hour. I kissed him goodbye and he drove home. I told him to text me when he got home. He got home in about 15 mins and he texted me.

( Text Convo )

Jamal: I'm home

Me: Good wyd ?

Jamal: Nothing laying in bed. I miss you already.

Me: Aww I miss you too lol

Jamal: I'm fr ma

Me: Ik I'm worth where do we stand though?

20 minutes passed so I'm guessing he fell asleep so I went to bed.

* Next Day *

I had to wake up early for work ugh I hate the mornings. I worked at Footlocker. It was early so it was going slow. While I was working I got a text from Jamal.

( Phone Convo )

Jamal: Good Morning Ma. My bad I fell asleep

I decided to be a lil bitch lol

Me: Mornin and it's whatever idc

Jamal: I'm sorry baee

Me: Oh bae? Lol

Jamal: Yes, but what you meant when you said where do we stand ?

Me: Like where we stand? What's our title? What are we?

Jamal: You my bae and I'm yo bae so what does that tell you?

Me: That we together?

Jamal: Yass

Me: Yay!

Jamar: :)

Me: :* I got to go boo I'll see you later.

Jamal: Alright I'll miss you.

Me: Lol I'll miss you too.

( End of convo )

Jamal

Isis just got off from work and she coming over I'm so happy. We gonna cuddle and watch some movies. I want her to sleep over so I told her to bring extra clothes. I showered and laid in my bed until she came. About 10 mins after I got out the shower. I heard the doorbell ring. " Who is it?" It's me baby ! Isis yelled. I opened the door and picked her up as I kissed her. " Damn bae can I get settled down first. " She said " Oh shut up I joked with her. I brought her to my room and we laid down.

I tried kissing her, but she stopped me and said no you ain't say hi how am I? How was work ? Am I okay? " My bad baee I said as I kissed her neck, mm you smell good. She got on top and kissed me. I was getting hard asf. Damn I need it now. I was grabbing her ass and pulling her shirt until she stopped me. " Nope not today she said. Aww mane please baby I begged. I don't think it's time yet, give me some time. Alright for the rest of the night we watched movies and soon fell asleep.