Chapter IX

Isis

So I'm walking out the mall from work when this girl comes up to me. " Hey girl remember me?" I shook my head no. It's Shae she said. " Oh now I remember who you are what's up ?" I said. Nothing much just cooling, can I have your number though? Yeah sure I put my number in her phone and said goodbye. I got in my car and drove home.

When I got home I showered and laid in bed watching Black- ish. As I laid in bed my phone vibrated. I had just received a text message. It read..

( Text Convo )

Unknown: Hey it's Shae.

Me: Hey girl what's up ?

Shae: Nothing I'm bored. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to chill?

Me: Uhh sure I ain't doing shit so why not

Shae: Alright I'll text you the address to my house.

Me: Kay see you.

( End of Convo )

She texted me the address and I got dressed in a crop top and some sweat pants. We only chilling so , but I feel like she got a thing for me the way she was staring at me earlier. She ain't ugly she's real cuteI'll snatch her up in a minute lol, let me stop.  I got to her house in about 25 minutes, she didn't live to far from. I got out my car and knocked on the door after 5 minutes she answered the door. " Hey Ma" She said. Hey I replied. Come on in . I walked in the house. It was bnig the decor was really nice she has taste I see and of course she do if she talking to me lol. " Make yourself at home."

She went into the kitchen and got some drinks and two shot cups. Then she came back and sat next to me. " So what you tryna do ? " I asked. " Just chill ma, relax. " Alright, alright I will. I said. We chilled watching tv and taking shots. I started getting a little tipsy.I kinda took more shots then she did I was whispering in her ear and laughing. She put on some music and I stared throwing it back on her. We both laughed.

I fell on her and instantly we kissed. Her lips are super soft. Our eyes meet and we just laughed. That was good I said as I stood up. I had noticed that it was late. " Let me take my ass home." " Nah ma you can stay over here it's too late to go home now just stay with me." Fine I said. We went up to her room and laid in bed chilling. In about 10 minutes we fell asleep.

Shae

Isis yo I'm feeling her so much like she's so cool and don't care about anyone opinion she just like to have fun. I like that a lot. I woke up before her so I thought I'd make her some breakfast. I made eggs, saugages, grits, and french toast. By the time I was done she woke up and came downstairs. " Rise and Shine Gorgeous" I said. " Good Morning to you too Shae "." How you sleep? I asked her. " Good with you right by my side lol " she said. Mhm I know I replied.

After we ate we watched some tv and chilled. "So what you doing today ? "I asked her. "Nothing why ?" Well I wanted to take you out to the fair. " So it's a date? " she asked. I nodded my head yes are you down.? Yes of course she said.

Isis

 Okay so Shae ask me out on a date I'm excited. After we watched tv I drove home. I decied to pick out an outfit for tonight. I think I like Shae. We met before, but we never really talked. Anyways the time came and she picked me up. We headed to TGI Fridays nothing too big,but whatever. We laughed, talked, ate then left. She dropped me off and walked me to my door.

Then out of no where she kisses me. It wasn't a peck either it was viscious lol. That kiss led to my bedroom. Yes I'm about to fuck a girl, I mean she's really a stud and boy do I love those. Do I really care about  fucking her  nah I did once with Bree. Shh don't tell no one lol but  when we got to my bedroom I threw her on the bed and climbed on top kissing her. She started feeling on body and I was loving it.

She laid on my bed while I gave her a strip show. I stood over her stripping my clothes as I watched her bite her bottom lip. " Like what you see I asked. She nodded her head yes. I then started unbuttoning her colared button down shirt. I then pulled down her pants. " It's going down I said. She giggled. Our tongues battled each other she fliped me over and started kissing down my neck till she reached my you know what lol. " You ready ?" She asked me. " All day everyday ." I said

*********************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys I am not putting the sex scene in here lol but I hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading

@_QveenAna