Chapter VIII

Eric

Damn man Isis broke up with me and I don't know what to do. I'm lose without her I don't want to be here anymore.. I think it's my time after she said it was over I didn't reply back. I didn't want to be bothered at all! I missed work everything. What tf is life with Isis. Nothing.. Exactly!

( 1 week later )

I'm overdosing on every shit. Isis been calling me and leaving voicemails. She probably think I'm dead. I'm surprised she hasn't come to my house. BAM! Speaking of the devil Isis was calling. I decided to pick up and it sound like she been crying.

( Phone Convo )

Me: Hello..?

Isis: Eric are you okay?

Me: What do you want ?

Isis: Can we just talk ?

Me: No I don't want to talk.

Isis: Eric I just feel like I'm in a forced relationship I don't want that.

Me: Isis why did you leave me I thought you were thegirl I'd spend the rest of my life.

Isis: Eric I just can't and what about my age I'm too young  for you.

Me: Age doesn't matter just leave me alone so I can kill myself.

Isis: Please no don't Eric please don't !  still love you and I always will please don't

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Isis: You know what fine I'll leave you alone I'm gonna just tell my mother that you and I dated and everything you made me do.

Me: No don't do that Isis there's no reason to

Isis: Yes there is I'm gonna tell her just watch!

Me: No don't do you know I could go to jail ?

Isis: Oh I know i'm telling her so bye

Me: Isis no Iwhat do I have to do for you not to tell her ?

Isis: Nothing I'm still telling

Me: Isis please hear me out..

Isis: Okay don't kill yourself and leave me alone..

Me: Okay I will

( End of Convo )

Savannah

Well guys I'm 6 months and I'm having a girl. I can't wait to see my precious little baby. I'm naming her Ava Camile Harris. Dre and I are doing good we decied to move in together. My sisters were proud of me. I guess I'm all grown up now with my little family. I'm happy that Dre isn't like those other niggas he stayed right by my side thru everything. We argue sometimes over the pettiest things , but we always make up. I think I'm in love with Dre he is just so amzing he knows how to handle his lady and I'm proud I'm his.

Angie

Jayllin and I decied to be friends I felt as if I didn't have what he needed. He has moved out of the house. He lives with his aunt. We talk once in a while as friends though we never get flirty or anything. I met this guy his name is Aaron he is really nice and cute. One thing is that he's a but older than me he's 20. He knows my age, but he said it doesn't matter. I just went along. My mother and I are on good terms. I explained to her everything that had happened and how it happened. I apologized, but that nigga think him and I got something going on. I'm like no man!

Anyways Aarons coming over so we can chill and watch some movies and you know cuddle. I think I really like Aaron he's sweet and his personality is on point. I feel like me and him will become more then just friends.

( 3 years later )

Isis

WASSSUP BITCH!  I  yelled  when I seen Savannah. After she had the baby she moved to Atlanta. Girl you already know she said. OMG look at TT baby. she's so big I said as I picked up Ava. How are you bbg? I'm good Ava said. Aww TT missed you hun. I missed you too auntie. Ava had just turned 3. She was a big girl. Guess what TT she said. What bbg? Mommy is having another baby. OMG Sis you ain't tell me you was pregnant. I said as I rubbed her belly. I was gonna she said. Mhm lol .. Let's go to my crib.

Ava wanted to watch Frozen so we put it in for her. We were all singing along with the songs. Do you want to build a snowman. I sung It doesn't have to be a snowman Ava sung back Lol OKAY BYE! We all sung.

The movie was over so we decied to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We stayed there for about 2 hours and it was late by the time we got to my house so I put Ava to sleep and Vannah and I caught up on some stuff.

Angie

Baby can you get me a pillow for my back, this baby is killing me. I yelled from the living room. Yea I'm coimg Aaron yelled from upstairs. Yes yes I am pregnant by Aaron my fiance. Let me repeat that yes I said fiance. Aaron proposed to me a year ago and we are getting married really soon. I am having a baby boy. I am naming him Angel Jashawn Brown.

 Yes it is short , but whateves hope you enjoyed it

@_QveenAna