Chapter XIV

Isis

It's been 2weeks and I've been having symptoms of a pregnant lady. I don't know what Jamal is going to think about this. I'm going to the clinic to see what's really wrong with me.

~

After I got home from the clinic I was really worried. I hope Jamal just doesn't bail on me. well I'm going to see him tonight and I'm going to tell him.

(Later that day )

Jamal

okay so Isis is coming over, she said she had something important to tell me. I just hope it isn't anything bad. It was around 6:30 p.m. and Isis had came over.

I open my door to see Isis looking very worried. "What's wrong baby I asked her? " Jamal can we talk? Yea come in. I wonder what was on her mind. " Just sit down and I'll get us something to drink. "

Isis

Jamal went into the kitchen and I sat on the couch waiting. I was so nervous , we aren't ready for a baby. I still have to tell him.

He came back with two cups of water. " So baby what's on your mind he asked me? " Well Jamal I'm pregnant. I just spit it out. He looked at me with a confused face. " Jamal did you hear me? " Yea yea how far along are you? I'm only a few weeks I told him.

I'm happy baby he told me. I felt like he wasn't really just by the look of his face. He got up from the couch and went to his room.

I guess he really isn't happy. I left his house and went home to take a nap. I was exhausted.

Jamal

I don't know what to do now, is she really pregnant? I just can't believe it. I don't need no kids right now. I'm still young and need to do me. Not worry about a child now. Since she pregnant I won't tell her to aboard it.

( 2 months later )

Isis

Oh my baby baby. My back is killing me. Ever since I told Jamal I'm pregnant he just been acting weird.

I have a doctor's appointment today and I really want Jamal to go.

JAMAL! I shouted from the living room. Yeah? He replied Could you please come to my appointment with me today ? Nah I got things to do. He said as he walked downtown buttoning his shirt. You know I didn't make this baby by myself. I yelled at him as I walked out the door.

He followed me into the drive way and grabbed my arm aggressively. Don't ever raise your voice at me again. He said as he pushed me. I stumbled and unlock the car and got in.

As I drove to the clinic I cried my eyes out. If it has anything to do with OUR baby he doesn't want to participate at all. I'm really starting to think he don't want the baby.

~
Jamal

Isis crazy asf if she think she locking me down. I was chilling on the couch talking this fine girl I met at the club. Big Booty Marsha. Ooo I love me some Marsha.

We was on the phone having a good time, until Isis walked in telling me to help with groceries. I ain't helping with shit. I told her. She said alright thanks.

After she was done bringing and putting away the groceries she went upstairs holding her back. When I got to our room I noticed she wasn't in there. " Isis " I yelled. I walked in the guest room and seen her laying on the bed watching TV. Isis you didn't hear me call you I asked her. She just ignored me.

Stupid bitch do you hear me? I yelled at her. Out of no where she just starts crying. Fuck it I packed a couple clothes and headed out for a couple days.