Chapter VI

Isis

It turns out that the date went well... I kind of let him down though because we didn't get it down. I just feel as if Eric is forcing me to have sex with him when I'm obviously not ready. I'm having second thoughts about him. He gets mad ans cries like a baby if I don'y give him what he wants. Its been two months already..

I checked my phone and got a text from Eric.

( Text Convo )

Eric: Bae..

Me: Yes ?

Eric: We need to talk.

Me: About what ?

Eric: You & I .. I feel as if you don't want to move forward with me.. I think it's time for you to show me yourself and if you don't we'll never move on..

Me: Eric I've told you already that I wasn't ready so why you keep asking me ? Also if you really cared about my feelings you would wait , but obviously you don't so goodbye Eric ...

Eric: Baby no don't goo

2 minutes later..

Eric: Baby please talk to me

( End of Convo )

As of now I felt as if I was totally done with Eric. All he does his force me to show him myself and I don't want to be in no forced relationship. I just laid in bed watching Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood until I heard a knock on the door. I was home alone and a bit paranoid. When I looked into the peep hole I sen that it was Eric.

What do you want ? I said before opening the door. Babe just let me in he said . I opened the door and blocked the doorway. " Who do you think you is trynna bust into my house?" Baby please I just want to talk he said. Well we can talk outside .. We sat on my porch talking about what we needed to improve I really wasn't listening cause I was already mad at him. Everything he said just went thru one ear and out the other.

Night fell and he wanted me to sleep over his house. I said no and went in my house without giving him a hug, kiss , or anything. He started banging on my door. I opened the dorr and yelled at him ... " Eric if you don't stop banging on my door I'm gonna call the police on yo ass! " I don't want to get another complain from the neighbors so go home and leave me alone..

He just started crying begging me to please forgive him. I just gave in, we went up to my room and I told him to just leave me alone and don't invade my space. Being himself he climed onto my bed and laid behind me. I looked at him with a blink stare. " Umm did you not here me Eric? " Baby please stop, just chill. Fine.. I said. We laid their watching Love &Hip-Hop Hollywood.

I forgave him and he slept over my house. He wanted to makes things how it was when we first met so he decided to take me out

Savannah

Today I had my first doctor appointment. Dre said he come and I was so excited. I'm actually happy that Dre didn't leave me and him and I are doing pretty good. I haven't told anybody that I'm pregnant. Since I live with my two older sisters I waasn't really scared to tell them. I am young though I'm only 16... I used protection and I wasn't trying to lock Dre down, but as of now we were gonna be in each other's life for awhile.

After the doctor appointment I planned on telling my sisters. " Hey guys I just wanted to tell you guys something." What is it Mariah asked. Well guys I'm pregnant.. Your what? Brandy yelled. I said I'm pregnant. Savannah do you know how old you are ? Yes I'm 16 , but I did it with protection. The condom popped while we were doing it.. Wow Savannah I guess Brandy and I will just have to support you Mariah said Thanks for not kicking me out or calling me any names. No problem little sister we will always love you no matter what.

Since Angie and Isis are my best friends I called them. When I told them the new they were so shocked, but they said they would support me also. Dre and I been doing good though, He's shows me a lot that he cares and I really appreciate his appearance.