The Beginning

Isis

This dude must be out of his damn mind! Asking for it. Is he crazy? Oh my bad I'm Isis Bennett. I was born & raised in Chicago. I'm 15 , 5'2 , & attend Oakridge High as a sophomore. I'm also bisexual & that's all for now.

Anyways I was just texting this thirsty ass nigga. Before he was cool, but now that I know him he's a different person. He a CUT OFF!

So on to the next. I just started texting my girlfriend Bree. Bree and I have been together on and off for a year. We had lots of issues back then. Yeah she cheated more then once, but I ain't ready to let her go.

( Texting Conversation )

Me: Babes

My Baby ( Bree ): Wassup Bae?

Me: Nothing much just bored asf. You should come over.

My Baby ( Bree ): I wish I could,but I can't I'm babysitting & I'm at my sister's house. Sorry boo

Me: Aww damn alright I'll text you later. Bye

My Baby ( Bree ): I know you mad, but I'll do what I can. Bye

( End of Conversation )

Ugh I hate that she can't come over. I just want to see my baby I haven't seen her in a few days. I hardly see her in school cause she always skipping with that trick Camilee. Camille is her ex girlfriend and I hate that bitch. That hoe kept talking smack so I had to handle her.

Enough talking about her. I just went on Instagram and posted a picture I had took earlier in school with Angie and Savannah. Those two are so silly. The caption read... & they always will be my day ones #TFK @ TheOriginalAngie& @ Savannah_x3

After I posted the picture my phone was blowing up. It was a normal thing so I really didn't care. While I was scrolling I got a Kik for Savannah.

( Kik Convo )

Vannah : Isis wyd boo?

Qveen Isis : Nothing, but scrolling down IG. Wassup?

Vannah : Well, I'm bored & that new movie came out wanna go see it?

Qveen Isis: Oh yeaa, No Good Deeds. I'm down

Vannah: Alright I'll pick you up in 30 minutes

Qveen Isis: Alright.

( End of Convo )

After scrolling down Instagram I went upstairs, chose a outfit for the movies, and went to shower. I took about 15 minutes. After that I put on my clothes and did my hygiene. I decided to do a bow in my hair. I put on some gold diamond studs and a gold necklace. The outfit I put together was a turquoise turtleneck crop top some denim high waist shorts and some turquoise Converse.