Chapter VII

Angie

I had just got home from work and I was so tired.. I wanted to go to sleep so I opened my room door to find a girl on top of Jaylin. My jaw just dropped.. I ran up on that girl and started whooping her ass. After I beat her ass I went for Jaylin. He kept pleading and pleading. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. I threw him and that bitch out. I was so mad I went into the closet and threw all his clothes out on the driveway. I swear I was done with Jaylin at this point. " And you better stay out ! " I yelled as shut the door.

It's been four days and I am so depressed.. I've been drinking and popping pills. I don't know why Jaylin did what he did to me. He claimed he love me.. I missed work cause I wanted to be alone. I just kept thinking about what I had seen four days ago. I was tired so I dozed off on the couch.

Jaylin

I had to go see Angie, hopefully she ain't hurt herself I know how much she loved me. I've made a big mistake and I regret I just needed some affection.  I had an extra key in my car so I decided to go the house. When I walked into the house it was so trashed.

All I seen was pill and beer bottles. I walked into the living room and see her on the couch. I thought she was dead until she woke up and looked at me. " Why tf are you in my house ? " she yelled. " Bae chill I just want to take to you." " Leave now Jaylin!" she insisted. I couldn't leave I needed to talk to her. She sat up on the couch and looked angry.

Before she could say anything I kiseed her lips. I held her so tight so she wouldn't get out my hands. I picked up and brought her to the bathroom. She smelled like a hobo. Baby shower I'll be in the kitchen cooking you something to eat..

Angie

I thought I was dreaming until I was in the shower. Jaylin had came over I was mad, but at the same time wanted him back and wanted him to beg for me. When I got out the house was cleaned and I smelled some fried chicken. I headed downstairs and saw Jaylin in the kitchen making something to eat. I stood by the island with my hand on my hip. * clears throat * " Why are you in my house ? " Bae can you just chill after we eat we gonna talk alright? " Whatever boy. "

I went into the living room and flicked on the tv. I was flipping through channels until I found a good movie on LMC. I loved Lifetime Movie Network.. After Jaylin and I ate we started talking.

Jaylin : Angie I just wanted to say that I didn't have sex with that girl we just made out and felt on each other.

Angie : Why you do it?

Jaylin : Cause baby I need some affection and you wasn't giving it to me so I had to find a way to get it.

Angie : Don't call me baby you don't get to call me that. As of right now I say we go our seperate ways since I can't give you what you want.

Jaylin : Nah GG I wanted to be with you forever I'm do apologize for what I've done to you I hope you can forgive me and not hold a grudge.

Angie : I'll see Jay, but for now give me some space you can move back in but don't get too comfortable..

Jaylin : Alright I got it.

After the talk we just watched some movies he tried cuddling with me and holding my hand, but I refused to hold his hand or cuddle with him. I guess he was tired so he went to sleep. I stay up all night watching movies.

Isis

Eric has improve a bit. I finally showed him me.. my body. AFter the first time he kept asking for more. I mean I was okay with it, but then he just took advantage of it and was making me uncomfortable. I know your probably thinking how the hell are you his girlfriend, but can't open up to him. Well you just don't know ..I'm a bit afraid he'll try to do something to me that I don't like. I just can't do this anymore.

I'm like foreal now, I tired of it all. I just hope he doesn't do anything crazy when I break the news to him. Eric has some serious issues he can have fun and go out and other stuff, but when it comes to relationships he is so sensative. I don't really like it's like I won't be able to leave him cause he'll try ti kill or cut himself.

His 1st love did this to him he thought that him and her would be together forever. It turns out that she cheated on him with his best friend. Since then he has be the way he is. He is an ass kisser though. I kind of hate him this way cause it's hard for me. I don'y want him to kill himself over me cause then I'll feel like a murder. I try talking him out of it,b ut he doesn't even listen to me.

I just feel as if I just have to let him go. Yes I do love him and was and yes I said was in love with him. He was really the first I gave my all to and really trusted. I will always love him no matter what cause he's a good guy, sometimes just controlling. I mean we broke up before,but we end up getting back together in a few days. I get worried so I call him or go visit him just to see if he's stil alive. I think it's time and I'm gonna do it..