Sunday practice

I rolled out of bed at 8:00 this morning so I could go to the practice. Way to early for a Sunday!!
I put on cropped leggings, black free runs and a red "Knights hockey" shirt. I put my hair up in a pony tail and didn't even bother with make up. I went down stairs to see my brother eating cereal in his practice uniform.
"Ready to have your little sis be your team manager?" I asked
"Ehh kinda wish you were playing, but team manager is alright" Mark said getting up.
I grabbed a granola bar and a water and we went to the field.
We got there at 8:45. I went over to the coach to introduce myself.
"Hi I'm Sara" I said
"Hello Sara, I'm coach burns, we are exited to have you as our team manager." Coach burns said handing me a Knights baseball hat.
"I'm exited to be the manager" I said putting the hat on.
"It's a pretty easy thing to do. You just have to come to all of the practices, games and other events, which should be easy because your brother is on the team. You are also going to be helping me and the other coaches with lots of things from booking busses to looking after the boys" he told me
"Sounds great, I'm exited" I said as the boys did a warm up lap and started stretching.
I stood with the pitching coach while the boys batted. His name is Jake and he just graduated from Oklahoma state and he was a pitcher there.
"That really stinks how you're not allowed to play, but at least you can still be apart of the team by being the manager." Jake said
"Yeah I know, I'm exited to help the team out" I said
"Jason, CJ, Ethan, and Marcus go over and work with coach Jake....Shawn go over there too so you can catch for them." Yelled coach burns.
"Outfield go work with coach Matt and infield stay with me.... Sara come over with me too" coach yelled
I started walking over and I stood next to coach.
"Ok so infield, we're going to do some simple work on grounders today so everyone get in line at your position. Sara go grab a glove so the first baseman can throw to you" coach said as I went over to the bench and grabbed my glove.
Practice ended at 10:30 and it was 10:25.
"Great job today boys, practice tomorrow here at 3:10" he said as we all left the field.
"Sara, the teams coming over our house at 11:30 for lunch. Mom already ordered food but she got called into work so I'm going to go home and clean up a bit and you and Shawn are going to go get the food" Mark said
"Ok sounds good" I said as Mark handed me 80 dollars.
"Mom said it was 70.35 so that should cover it" Mark said
"Ok, see you at home" I said walking over to Shawn's car.
"Looks like I'm going with you" I said hopping into his car.
"You are" he said as we pulled out of the parking lot.
We pulled up to dominos and went inside.
"Hello were here for the order under Samantha" I said to the cashier.
"Ok, that will be 70.35" the cashier said as I handed him the money.
He gave me back the change and gave us our food. She ordered 9 pizzas and chicken strips.
Me and Shawn carried them to the car and put them in the back seat.
We drove back to my house and it was already 11:15. We brought the boxes into the house and placed them on the table next to the plates, napkins and silverware.
"Thank you guys so much" Mark said to us as Jason walked in the door.
"Heyo" he said as he came over to us.
"Hey" we all said.
By 11:35 my house was full of teenage boys eating pizza and chicken strips. Some were in the dining room, others in the kitchen and some watching TV in the living room.
"Hey babe" Shawn said putting his arm around me and holding a slice of pizza in his other hand.
"Hey Shawn" I said as I took a bite of my pizza.
"You look beautiful today" he said kissing my forehead.
"SHAWN YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE BACK YARD" I heard someone call.
"Duty calls" he said grabbing my hand. We went to the back yard and the boys were playing football.
"You're on skins" I heard one boy say, I'm pretty sure his name was Ethan.
Shawn ripped his shirt off and reviled his muscles and his six pack. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I noticed that I was staring for a bit to long so I looked at what the teams were. I saw about 3 more boys come out and join. Mark was on Shawn's team and Jason was on the other team. I watched for a little bit and then went back inside to where the remaining part of the team was. I spotted Alex on the couch watching sports center.
"Al they are playing football out there" I said as he turned around.
"Oh hi Sar, and I'm good just sitting here." He said.
"No your not" I said pulling him off the couch and brining him outside to the boys.
"WE CALL ALEX" I heard Jason scream as Alex went over to his side.
By this time the whole team was outside playing football so I starred cleaning up the trash around the house. I looked up at the clock and it was 1 o'clock. I finished cleaning and went to the backyard and sat on the deck. I watched the boys play football for a bit then I went on my phone.
I got a notification that the Red Sox and Yankees game was about to start so I got up.
"Red Sox and Yankees game starts in 5 minutes." I screamed walking into the house and taking a seat in the living room. I turned on ESPN and they were doing the national anthem. Before I knew it all of the boys came in and scattered themselves in the living room to watch the game.
Shawn sat down right next to me and put his arm around me and I leaned into his shoulder. We all sat there and watched the game.
The game ended at 3:30 and all of the boys went home except Jason and Shawn who helped "clean up" but there wasn't much to do considering I already did it.
They both went up to Jason's room assuming to play some video games or something, so I went to the basement and sat on the couch and turned on the TV.
I grabbed some pretzels and a blanket then turned on Netflix and clicked one tree hill.
When I finished my episode I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I played the next one and Shawn jumped next to me on the couch. We cuddled for a bit watching one tree hill. I went to grab a pretzel and I noticed Shawn was looking at me.
"Do I have something on my face?!" I asked and shawn laughed a bit.
"No I was just watching you" he said pushing a strand of hair that fell out of my pony tail behind my ear.
I blushed and he pulled me in tighter kissing my cheek.
We sat there and watched another 3 episodes and then I could feel myself drifting off in Shawn's strong arms.
I felt Shawn move a bit and he got up and picked me up. He brought me upstairs and put me down on my bed and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Sara" he said leaving my room.