Sleepover

Thursday night after practice I invited Alex and Kiera to sleep over because we had Friday off. My parents let Alex sleepover because we've been best friends almost our whole lives and that nothing crazy would happen.
It was 5:30 and Kiera walked in the door. We went down to the basement and blew up the air mattress for the both of us to sleep on and Alex would sleep on the couch.
"Ahhhhhhh I can't believe you and Shawn are dating, you guys are too cute!!" Kiera said
"Ahaha thank you. He is such a great guy" I replied as we finished blowing up the mattress.
I herd knocking on the door and I ran upstairs and opened the door.
"I brought all of the mighty ducks movies and insidious 2" Alex said as he walked into my house.
"Sounds great" I said as we made our way to the basement.
I got popcorn, fruit snacks and Gatorade and brought it down stairs.
I gave them both their drinks and put the fruit snacks and popcorn down in front of us. Kiera took the popcorn and laid down on the air mattress and me and Alex were sitting on the couch and put our feet on the air mattress.
Mighty ducks started on the TV and we sat there watching.
"How's Shawn doing" Alex asked as he nudged me in the side
"Ya Sara tell us about shaaaaawwwnn" Kiera said
"He's doing good" I awkwardly said
"I can't believe my lil nugget got a boyfriend" Alex said giving me a noogie.
"I know I feel like a proud parent" Kiera said as I fixed my hair.
"I hate you guys" I said
"You love us" they both said in unison.
We were in the beginning of mighty ducks 2 and I got a snapchat from Shawn.
It was a picture of his friend Ethan in a shopping cart with it captioned.
"Send help😂"
I took a picture of popcorn and the tv and had "nah" as the caption.
He replied with a selfie of him rolling his eyes with a caption of "mean"
I sent him a selfie of me smiling so hard my eyes closed with the caption "I know I am"
He sent my a selfie of him with about 3 chins saying "what's up"
I replied with a picture of Alex and Kiera with the caption "movie night with these goons hbu"
He sent me a selfie of him and Ethan saying "nice I'm at Ethan's house gtg text you tomorrow"
I replied with a selfie saying "okie" and put my phone down and watched the movie.
We finished the mighty ducks series and put on insidious 2.
"If I can't sleep tonight it's your fault" I told Alex as he laughed.
"You'll live" he said as it started.
The movie wasn't as scary as I thought so it was ok.
It was about 1am and we finished all of the movies.
We were all sprawled across the mattress talking about random stuff.
It was about 2am when we all fell asleep.
We woke up the next morning at 9am and made chocolate chip pancakes.
"Guys, I think we should become chefs because these are amazing" I said as we all laughed
"Most definitely" Alex said
"So what should we do today" Kiera asked.
"SKYZONE" Alex screamed as we both agreed.
We finished our breakfast and got ready for the day.
I put my hair in a ponytail and wore a white Patrick Kane shirt and black athletic shorts with red elite socks.
I went downstairs and got my free runs and saw Alex in the kitchen.
"Kiera is still getting ready" Alex said
Kiera came out of the bathroom and Mark came down stairs.
"Ready?" He asked
"Yep" I said as we all made our way to marks car.
We got to skyzone and we went up to the front desk to deal with all of the things before we jump.
"Ok you guys are all set" he said handing us wrist bands.
We ran right over to the trampolines and started jumping around. We pretty much had the place to ourselves because it was 11 o'clock on a Friday morning.
We did everything at skyzone from the basketball to the foam pit and even the dodgeball! We had a really fun time.
My brother came at 1 and brought us home. Alex and Kiera went home shortly after.
"Thank you for taking us" I said to mark as I hugged him
"No problem" he said hugging me back.