The aftermath

Where ever I go, people always give me pity. If I'm walking down the hallway, at the mall, or even at the stadium. It's been about 2 weeks and without the help of my family and friends, I'm not sure I'd be where I am right now. Jason, Shawn, Mark and I have been sleeping in the basement together ever since that night. My parents have been so supportive and understanding.

"Sara, can you please put number 13 on the board?" Asked Mr. B, my geometry teacher.
I walk up and start writing on the board and hear whispers.
"Was it really her?"
"What actually happened?"
"It was her"
"Such and over reaction"
I turn around and face everyone.
"I can hear you, and I'd really like if you wouldn't talk about it" I said as the class turned silent.
I continued writing on the board and when I finished, went back to my seat.

I opened my locker, grabbed my back pack, and made my way down to the locker room. I get down to the hallway and see that it is filled with the boys lacrosse team, great. I push my way through the stench of teenage boys and lacrosse equipment.
"Hey, how's Parker?" I hear someone say
"Ya, you got the poor kid in trouble for no reason" said another
"Excuse me, I know you teenage boys can't exactly wrap your heads around what happened to me but I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible. How many of you guys have little sisters?" I say as half the room raises their hand.
"What if she was the one being raped or was being hurt? You wouldn't like it! You'd stick up for her! I don't understand why you're making fun of me when I'm the victim here!" I say almost screaming
"I'm sorry, and I know that they are also" I hear someone say making his way through the crowd.
"Thank you" I say pushing my way through and heading into the coaching offices.
"Hey Sara" Shawn says walking out of coach's office.
"Hello Shawn" I say sitting on the old couch in front of his office.
"What's wrong?" Shawn asks sitting down with me
"Some boys are just so immature" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Not you though babe" I say looking up as we both laugh
"Lacrosse players?" He asks
"Lacrosse players." I answer.
______________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! This is really short but it will do! Also, nothing against lax players there's just always been a rivalry between the two sports.