Nu'Seven: Autograph

An: Since there's still no Jr oneshot, here it is! Sorry for the lame update. And I forgot the one who requested a Jr story so I can't dedicate this to her. Whoever you are, I hope the story will be okay *crossed fingers* also, watch out for another Ren's oneshot :)

Nu'Seven: Autograph (JR)

"Jonghyuuuunn!!" I greeted as I saw his figure walking in my side. I heard a yelp from the fans, looked at me in irritation. Probably they are thinking on why he's always talking to me and treating me nicely. Huh, just get jealous, my bestfriend won't care.

"Hey." He smiled, showing his perfect teeth. It's as if his smile has its effect on me so I can't help but to return the smile.

"Your fangirls are throwing daggers at me." I pouted as I clung my hand to his forearm. He chuckled and pinch my chin before he walk me out of the venue.

"Just don't mind them. Of course, they'll suspect you. But rest assured, they won't hurt you. They are kind."

I sighed. "I know. I wanted to tell to them right in their face that I'm just your friend so they should calm their nerves when I'm around. But you didn't let me..."

Is it me or I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes? "Just...don't. They'll approach you and befriend you. You don't wanna be the source of information, right? If you told them you're my friend they will cling on you and ask some personal information about me or the other members. It's quite irritating in your part."

"You have a point.. But isn't it that you should worry about yourself than mine? You're not worried if someone crossed the line?"

"I am, of course. She's already invading my privacy. But it's always you.." he stopped so I have no choice to stop because he's holding me. "Your safety first before mine."

I suddenly felt weird after hearing it. My heart pounds so fast I can almost hear it.

"Let me get you home now." He smiled shyly and brought me to their van.

**

"Hey, where are you sitting?" asked one of my friend whom I met in NU'EST's concerts. I looked at my ticket and I instantly rolled my eyes. That Jr! He never fail to make me happy. That guy!

But why am I whining? Is it because I'm quite mad at him right now for not calling me?

"Uhm, I'm in the VIP."

I saw her raised a brow and before I knew it, she laughed. "Perks of being his girl, huh?"

"I'm not-"

Before I could explain, the speaker announce that the event is about to start. We went to our destined places. I sat on my chair which is in the middle front. You see, this place is one heck of a dream of a fan like me. But I can't appreciate it that much because I'm still sad for him being cold to me these past few days.

Is he that busy? As far as I can remember, busy or not, he'll never fail to send me text messages or calls me to check on me.

Sigh. Why am I whining? Am I his girlfriend?

Ha, I almost laugh at myself. Kim Jonghyun will never fall in love with me.. I'm just a friend.. Suck.

We've been together since preschool. Pretty long, huh? He's quite an introvert guy and I'm the one who introduced him to the world. I did my best to gather all his self-confidence because since that day I knew he would become popular if he'll pursue music.