Nu'Two: When I'm Gone

W A R N I N G: As always, don't expect too much >.<

Nu'Two: When I'm Gone [Aron]

I got up, fix myself even if I'm kind of lost with my thoughts. I've been drowned a several nights with those nightmares. This is the last.. When I dream about it agan, I'll defintely do something before it's too late. It's a bit weird that I believe with that kind of crap, but I can't take to dream such unbelievable dream again.

I took a deep breath, pulled my blanket clser to my face to cover my body, wishing that I can able to sleep without worrying. 

And when I wake up, I end up crying....

I put my head on, leaving my house for a while. I need to do this. I don't know if it's right but maybe I should try.

Just try...

As I walk in a busy street, my mind focus in one person.. In my dream, a voice came and told me to do what I want to do before it's too late. At first, I thought it's nothing.. As that dream appeared over and over again, I began to worry..

What ig it's true? What shoud I do?

Few more steps to reach his house, I hesitate. I don't know if I can still do it. No, no.. I cannot.. I move my heels ready to turn back when a familiar voice called me..

"Mia?"

ARON'S POV

"Mia?" I called. I was about to open my gate, when I spotted a familiar face. How I miss her. It's been a while since she drop by at my place. I don't really get her when she started ignoring me. I felt hurt. We're close... then she'll just leave me hanging.. But at least she's here. I can able to see her up close. And maybe I need to ask her. And make up on it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I grab her hand before she could protest.

"Uh.. Just passing by." she said not knowing where to stare. I squeezes her hand. "Aron? Uhm.. I need to go."

"Can I have a minute?" I look at her asking to give me a chance. I really want to talk to her and clear things out.

"S-sure.." I pulled her inside my house right after she agreed. I sat on the couch accross her. We didn't say anything, just staring with each others eyes as if they're talking. I read her mind, I saw sadness in it..

"Please.." I started.. "Please tell me what's wrong."

She shook her head slowly. "I don't have anything to tell you.."

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you."

"Then why aren't you texting me?"

"There's no reason for me to text you."

"Yes, you have. I'm worried."

"Then, you don't have to worry about me.."

"Mia.."

"What?"

"Did I do wrong?" I saw that she's about to cry. I felt my heart tores into pieces. For the first time in my life, I saw her crying and it's painful.. Very painful.

I got up and gave her a hug. With that, she began to sob as if there's no tomorrow. When she's finally calmed down, I titled her head to see the full view in her face. I shove the remaining strip of hair in her face and look at her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry.." she mumbled, looking straight in my eyes. I shook my head.

"No.. Don't be. It's okay. Just don't cry anymore."

"Aron?"

"Yes?"

"....I need to tell you something."

"Sure. I'm listening."

"Don't be mad at me."

"I won't."

"Promise me you won't avoid me after this."

"I promise. Tell me now."

"Aron.. I..." I held my breath. I really want to tell her that I love her. Bit I don't have a chance to say it. But why am I nervous? What if.... What if she feels the same? What if the feeling is mutual?

"I...I..."

"I love you." I finished. It took me seconds to understand what she's trying to say. With the look in her eyes, I saw her love.. for me. She widens her eyes and aims to lower her head but I stop her. I want her to see me, with those eyes. And tell her what I really feel for her. I want to see her reaction when I told her how much she means to me. I love to see how innocent she is, and how I badly need her smile.

"Y...You... You do?" Mia asked me. I smiled and wipe the small tears in her face.

"Yes, Mia.. I love you."

With that, her tears started to flow continiously and I don't really know how to stop her.

"Mia please... Stop crying.."

I tighten my grip to her to show that I'm just on her side no matter what. There's one thing I think for her to stop from crying. I remove my embrace and hold both her shoulders, slowly my head leans in her's, and before I can able to kiss her, I whispered.

"I won't leave you, I promise.."

And with that, I felt her lips.

* * *

After that, I told Mia to stay for Dinner but she said that she needed to go.

"Text me when you reach home."

"Yes sir!" she joked. I smiled and pulled her closer to me. I don't want to let go of her.

"Hey, I should go. It's getting late." she gently shove me.

"Alright, alright.. Be safe." I told her and she stop in fron of the door.

"I will.:

"Mia!" I called her for the last time. I don't know. I felt like, I wanted to be with her. Instead of saying something, I quickly run and drew her a passionate kiss.

After that, I realize that I really love this girl so much. And as I promise.. I won't leave her.

"Bye Aron." she said her last goodbye.

But happpiness has it's own will. The next day, I just found out....

... She's gone.

Sometimes, we need to do something before it's too late. We don't need to be warned to have the urge to say what you feel, to do what you supposed to do. Because someday, you'll end up blaming yourself for losing the opportunity. 

If we love someone, tell him/her what you feel. Nothing will lose. Nothing will change us if we'll eat our pride and do what is right. If we want to do something, do it! 

But don't forget to ask God for safety. Ask him if your decision is right or wrong. If that's the right thing to do..

* * *

A/N:

How was it?

Lalalalalalala, I'm the girl haha!

Leave a comment/vote if you love.

Any violent reaction?

Did I screw up with the ending?