Nu'Sixteen: Judgment

Nu'Sixteen: Judgment (Aron)

Okay, this was suppose to upload last month but something happened. Wattpad froze when I'm typing it. And I was near the ending! So basically it was deleted and I failed fo retrieve it so I have to repeat it all over again.

I got to admit, I perfectly made the first one as I felt the emotion as I write it. So I am not really proud for this one because I suck at repeating what I write coz I easily forgot the words and details. I tried my best everyone and Im sorry if I failed here.

I'm kinda... busy fixing my problems and own demons so, I probably won't update after this. I'll just try to gain my interest again. I guess I need a break.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARON KWAK.

For my bias. Cheers! We love you for whoever you are.

 Cheers! We love you for whoever you are

***

It's Summer but tonight is unbelievably cold, Aron thought as he sips his canned beer. What will I get on being drunk?

Suddenly he wanted to try something new. He wanted to escape out of the box and...do some crazy stuffs.

He's been sitting at the park alone for hours. Quiet, worried and fazed.

He's been thinking.

Is he bad to wish for another? Now that they are doing good, he suddenly felt...weird. They've been through a lot and this issue shouldn't came across him.

It's crazy! He muttered softly as he sips on his canned beer.

I shouldn't wish for anything. I'm doing great.

Am I?

Do I really deserve this popularity? Am I just being carried by my own mate?

This sucks... being with a group has a disadvantages especially with a prick like me.

I get to praise myself when we have interviews. I always admire myself when I'm with my members. I should be okay.

Or am I just making it an excuse to cheer myself?

He gulp the remaining liquid in the can. Timidly, he threw it on his nearest left and grab another can.

I really suck at this. I'm getting dizzy. He told himself.

As he toss his head to drink he suddenly froze when his eyes came across the stars. His eyes became blurry for no reason.

They say if you wish upon the star you'll be granted.

"I wanna stop this feeling.."

He went here alone, in the park with tons of canned beer. Without his members or family.. for what?