Nu'Thirteen: Face

This is for you MintySkyeKpop
I hope you'll like it 🙏

***

Nu'Thirteen: Face (Ren)

It's a gloomy afternoon but instead of being in my bed I am preparing for my visit to my parents.

Yes. After a year I'll visit them.

Minki and I have been going out for three months already. He's fun to be with. He would always make me feel good. He's sweet and funny, too.

Sometimes he act so sweet and cling on me like a koala. He also has this weird fascination with cute stuffs that he often bought and try to dress me up for his own fantasy. He also act so weird; playing with blanket, trying to do magic that he'll suddenly disappear the moment he let go of it. He's also loud when he plays on his room; dancing and singing random songs. I was force to dance along, by the way.

He's a perfect boyfriend, a good friend, and a distraction.

I lifted my hands and stared at my scars. It's been so long that I held a blade... and I'm proud of myself.

I feel so happy everytime I wake up. I feel inspired. And he's the only one who can make me do that.

I can't say I don't like our arrangement. We agreed to make it discreet. We don't want any fangirls to hate me. It's hard but we're cooping up.

I grinned when I saw the guy I love wearing a cap and a big spectacles. He did something in his hair to make it different from his everyday look. He wears a thick jacket and I notice the mustache on his face. I laughed hard.

"Nice look." I stated as I reach him. He quickly enveloped me with a hug and gave me a swift kiss. I blushed and carefully look at the surroundings. Safe.

"Let's go in?"
"Sure!"

Before going to my parents with Minki, (yes he'll come with me. I'll introduce him to them) we plan to eat first because it'll be a long drive to my parent's house.

We ordered pizza (our favorite) and some pasta. Minki's looking at me the whole time. I would smile and averted my eyes in embarassment.

"Hey.."

I look up and saw his serious face. There's no playfullness in his eyes so I figured there's something he wanted to ask or say.

"Is there a problem?"
"Do you think.... it would be better if you'll tell them?"

At first I didn't get what he wants to say, or I just don't want to think.. But I froze when I realize what he is trying to say.

"No.."
"Come on-"
"No! They shouldn't know! I am happy. They are fine that way, there's no sense if I'll tell them anyway! I will just... ruin the mood."
He held my hands and kissed it gently. "Look at me." But I didn't let him. "Please look at me."

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit off.
Because I know one more push and he'll win against me.

He's like that. And I felt like I am a kid sometimes. He is always right... he always know what's best for me. While me....

"I'm with you."

With my shaky lips, I whimpered. That made him worried.

"I'm sorry... Please, I'm sorry for pushing you. Alright you don't have to force yourself.."

"Why do you always offer that. You know that I'm still not ready, right? I'm trying... I'm trying to be okay-"

"Aren't you happy with me?"