Nu'Three: Lend Me Your Shoulder

• Dedicated to Baekho

Nu’Three: Lend me Your Shoulder (Baekho)

a/n: Sadly, I was suppose to upload this on Baekho’s birthday, but I haven't had a chance.. Here’s a short story I dedicated to him. I hope you’ll like it :D

The last part, which is the Facebook Chatting event is for fun, haha.. Nope, just think that Baekho became jolly again after talking to his member.. And, this is so boring, really..

By the way, it’s only his Point of view.

P.S. This is not a true story.

---

After heading to the recordings or any schedule, I take my time walking on the side of the river. Every time I walk here, there’s a feeling that I felt giving me comfort and it’s like, making me at ease. Since then when I became a singer, I felt pressured. At first, I thought it’s a good idea, but later on I realize that I need to do something about it. We’re not really popular, I know and we have a different charm that fans actually love. But when it comes to me?

“Is that Baekho? He looks way different than before.”

“He gained a lot of weight. What happened?”

“He’s fat.”

“He looks ugly.”

That’s what I got when we release our First album. Too harsh, I must say but I’m living in the real world so I have nothing to do with it. In fact, it’s my fault.

But what can I do? I can’t help not to eat when I’m stress. Sometimes we find something that will ease our stress, and that’s what I did.

And now, I’m here walking  like a stupid guy without a direction. I just go with my feet, not thinking on where to go. I usually sneak out with my members because I don’t want them chasing around at me. They had enough. I think, I need to be alone sometimes.

I cleared the remaining dust on the bleacher and seat afterwards. No matter I told myself not to worry, I just can’t. You see, Ren seems to gain more fans as they like his new appearance. Same with Jr who actually stand out in his blonde hair and awesome rap parts. Aron hyung looks so decent and professional now. Minhyun received so many parts in our songs. While me… I need to take over because of my vocal problem. Also, fans hated my hair in the Music Video, and I read so many comments saying that I didn’t make it to the best as they expected.

“Baekho!” I got myself back with my thoughts when someone called me, and to my dismay, I saw my members running towards me.

“You suddenly disappear.” Minhyun said, eyeing me suspiciously. I shook my head in annoyance.

“Where have you been? We’ve been trying to call you.” Aron hyung scolded me acting so mature this time. Yeah, only today..

“Oh, about that.” I showed them my phone. “I shut it down.”

“What? Why?”

“Nothing.. Just chillin..”

“Alone?” Ren asked with his round eyes.