Part 6 - Goodnight Rhett

I look back at the tiny room to notice that Link has nearly finished blowing up the bed with a pump he found in the cupboard.
I turn around and see a mirror on the wall and finally get a good glance at my appearance.

My face and hair is covered in dirt, but you can also see the streaks that my tears left on my cheeks.
My dress, necklace and soul had been torn into tiny pieces that danced around me. Leaving me to wonder how I became such a hot mess.
I stare at my reflection and try to soak it all in without hurting myself until I realise the two men are looking at me as well. I move myself to face them, to aknowledge that I know they are staring at me. It gave them a small fright before they returned to their work quickly.

"So, um, me and Rhett will be down the hall here, the blankets are here, and yeah... See y'all tomorrow!" The dark haired boy spoke before he sat up and awkwardly waddled out of the room.

Now it was just me and Rhett.

"I should get some rest, it's been a long day" I chuckle.

I point towards the bed and he finally snaps out of his trance, looking at me.

"Oh, I'll get you something to wear. I don't think it will be too comfortable to sleep in that" He said, trying to lighten the mood.

With that being said, he left the room and I sat down on the bed waiting. A few moments later he comes in with a T-Shirt and shorts. I know he is being kind, but because of his ginormous figure, the shirt is twice the size of myself. Rhett walks over to me placing the bundle into my arms

"I know it will probably be too big but this is the smallest thing I could find" Is all he manages to get out, proceeding to leave me in the room to change.

I get up from my seat and swap my clothing. In the end, I didn't bother with the shorts since the shirt went to my knees, making it a dress and they didn't fit around my petit waist. I folded it and placed it onto a desk and re-opened the door. I can't sleep with a closed door, it makes me feel trapped which I hated. When I opened it I also found another pleasant surprise awaiting me.

"Uhh hi. I was just opening the door, I can't sleep when it's closed"

Rhett still just stood there, observing my outfit.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, curious about what's on his mind.

"Ohh, um, yeah. Wow, you look much better in that than I do!" He complimented.

"Uhhh, thanks?" I replied awkwardly "I'm going to sleep now, cya tomorrow"

"Night!" He replied whilst waving his hand at me with a smile.

I walk back into my bed and jump under the covers, making myself comfortable. I thought about today and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. I'm going shopping with Rhett and Link, I'm so excited because they seem so friendly and nice to me.

Whilst drifting off to sleep I had the song Tomorrow from the play Annie repeating in my head.

A/N:
Hello, all you, beautiful people! (jacksepticeye reference)
I really couldn't wait to upload lately and it's been SOOOO difficult to restrain myself from going overboard. It's currently past my bed time and since I live in Australia, compared to other countries like America, I go to sleep when you wake up.... Damn it.
Thank you all for commenting and voting, it really makes my day and I love being able to see how you like the book so far!

Question : what is your favourite Youtuber/s?
Personally, I love a lot of Youtubers and could make a whole book about every single one if I could! But I'm going to shorten the list for y'all.
Epic Rap Battles Of History (What's up, b*tches?!)
Rhett and Link (Sadly, I'm a vegetarian, so no bacon for me. But I own some boots!)
Emma blackery (I don't wear hats)
Saphira Fashion (Be happy :) )
JackSepticEye (Hey maa, maa! People... People are reading my book...)

Toodles,
WriteTillWeDie!