Part 11 - GreenBank

The bus trip to the Bank was exhausting but by the time I got there I had to sit in line.
When I say exhausting, I mean emotionally, not physically. I was worried sick, I was hoping that Rhett and Link would return to their normal lives and not have to worry about me anymore but now I'm not so sure.
My vision started to glaze over when I heard my name being called out.
I stood up and made my way to the counter. A young lady with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes took one glance at me and back at the computer.

"Hi, my name is Belle, how can I help you..." She mumbled to herself.

"Hi, uh, Im here to make a deposit" I reply

"Last name?"

"Currie. C-U-R-R-I-E" I spelt out to her, people tend to misspell it.

She didn't reply, but gave a small snicker and typed it down.

"What's so funny" I ask with annoyance.

"Oh, uh, nothin" she replies and tucks a loose strand of curly hair behind her ear.

I sigh and wait a moment before she speaks up again.

"So you have a total of $2,755, how much would you like to take out?"

"All of it"

She gives me a look of disbelieve and goes to bring back some paperwork. When she comes back I sign multiple places as she heads me the big lump of cash in my hand. I stuffed it into my backpack and looked back at Belle.

"Thank you for choosing GreenBank, we hope to see you again soon" she says with a plastered smile on her face.

I turn around and walk out the sliding doors. I run all the way back to the bus stop and nearly miss the shuttle that takes me to the airport. I get on and sit next to a older man who had short grey hair and big glasses attached to his face.
I try to ignore him by plugging in my head phones into my MP3 Player and listen to some Madonna.

Another emotional trip on the bus, again.

I drowned out my sorrows in music before we arrived at the destination.

A/N:
Hello Lovelies!
I'm currently listening to 2 guys 600 pillows but I thought I should up date today, it was just a hunch....
I know this chapter is short and it's kind of a filler so please don't kill me!
I have a guest appearance of my friend Belle, who I wanted to include in this story since she reads all of my stories and I read hers (I don't actually, don't freak out Belle... There probably terrible anyway! XD, I'm joking)

Question: Who are your friends?
My friends are Belle (of course), Tash (the other half of WriteTillWeDie), Janau, Sammy and Bella (HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THIS WEEKEND, COMMENT NICE THINGS FOR HER BECAUSE ITS HER 13TH ON SUNDAY).

Toodles,
WriteTillWeDie!

Have a great weekend tomorrow!