Chapter 24: Wonder Wall

The Guardians sat in the Main Room of the palace with Leukosia and Parthenope. They all waited anxiously for Jack's news if wether or not, did Juri say yes. North and Leukosia were playing chess to get their mind off of the subject while talking. Bunny leaned against the wall, his gaze to the floor, while tapping his foot repeatedly. Tooth was flying around, chattering about the endless possiblities of what could happen while Sandman tried to calm her down. Parthenope sat with her head in her palms as she stressed over the situation and Cupid talked with her, trying to get her mind of it too. 

"Oh! What's taking so long?!" Tooth proclaimed anxiosly, clutching her fists. 

"I agree." Leukosia says, making the next move.

"Shostakovich!" North said when he realized that Leukosia was almost close to beating him.

Tooth gasped, "Maybe she said yes, and they're doing a celebration with just them!"

"We told him, specifically, to return here to tell us what she said after he proposes." Parthenope reminded her. Parthenope sighed, "Gods, I'm so nervous right now, I could chop Cupid's head off if he moved."

"Hey!"

"Hmph. I'm so nervous, I think I'ma lay an egg." Bunny says back.

"Herodotus!" Leukosia yelled.

They all turned to her, "What?"

"North beat me!"

.::*::.

Jack and Juri hurried to the palace doors, and once they arrived, they stopped their laughter and Jack pressed his ear against the door to listen. 

"What are they saying?" Juri whispered.

Jack chuckled, "Something about North beating Leukosia at something."

"Heh, if it's chess, I'll be impressed."

Jack turned his head to Juri saying, "You wanna tell them?"

Juri nodded, "Of course! They'll kill me if I don't."

"Okay, then I hope you don't mind that I do this." 

Jack swooped up Juri into his arms, bridal style, making Juri squeal in surprise. 

"Warn me next time."

"I did!"

"Details please!"

Jack rolled his eyes, then pushed the palace doors open, stepping in.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the couple. And with a large smile on Jack's face, he says,

"She said yes!"

Everyone went bazzerk.

North flipped the table where he was playing chess on, making the board and pieces fall on Leukosia. Though she didn't really care at that moment, she stood to her feet, squealing in delight. Tooth was flying around faster than before and went to couple as everyone else surrounded them. Parthenope was to hyped that she pulled her out her axe and threw it behind Cupid's head, yelling, "Yes!". This scared Cupid, he made a mental note to himself that he was going to have to get use to this. 

They all surrounded Jack and Juri saying , "Oh my Gods!", "Yay!", "Finally!", "When's the wedding?", etc. 

"Woah woah! Everyone calm down! Juri and I can barely even hear you guys." Jack said. Juri chuckled, turning to him, "Now can you put me down?"

"Nope." He said simply, "You're really light so it's no problem actually. Besides, I like carrying you to be honest."

Juri rolled her eyes and just sighed in defeat.