Chapter 34: Sanctuary

Her hand hovered over her mouth as her crystal jade eyes shook with nervousness, looking down through the large window. Below showed everyone sitting in their chairs, the land decorated in flowers and the color white and blue. Juri let out a shaky breath, shutting her eyes. Her long lashes coated with mascara, patting the top of rose cheeks.

"What's wrong, Juri?" Leukosia asked, slipping on her earrings. Juri turned to her, slapping her hands down on her thighs.

"I-I...I'm really scared, Leukosia." answered Juri, her voice weakening. "I don't think I can do this..."

Leukosia widened her eyes, "I thought you loved Jack?!"

"I do!" Juri shouted, "Today is suppose to be, the happiest day of our lives. But I'm scared that today will be ruined, by something I could do! What if I mess up on my 'I do'?! What if I trip? What if-"

"Juri, calm down!" Leukosia says, standing up and put her hands on Juri's shoulders. "Listen to me, take a deep breath."

Juri shut her eyes, and obeyed.

"Okay, now answer me truthfully: you love Jack, right?"

"More than anybody and anything in the World." Juri said.

Leukosia smiles, "Then you'll be fine out there. The wedding looks gorgeous, Cupid has the rings out there, and everyone is here. Jack loves you, you love him, this wedding will be perfect. Now come on, let's get you into your dress. Wouldn't want to leave him there longer, now would we?"

Juri chuckled, and had Leukosia grab the dress. Someone knocked on the door, and walks in. It had been Parthenope, Miaka, Melpone, and Tooth.

"We're almost on soon, and you STILL haven't put on the dress?!" Parthenope yells.

Juri put up her hands, "Sorry! Sorry! I'ma put it on right now!"

She removes the white robe, slips the corset over her head and onto her upper body.

"Can someone tie it for me please?"

Parthenope walks over and grabs the strands, then tightens the corset by pulling up the ties, causing Juri to squeal.

"Gods, this will be the LAST and only time I will ever wear a corset ever!" Juri says as Parthenope tightens the rest.

"Try not to make the knot to complex: or otherwise Jack will have a difficult time removing it later!"

The girls giggled madly as Juri's face reddened.

Melpone spotted this, "Oh I'm sorry my Lady, but it is only natural that this happen in a honeymoon."

The corset tightened and she felt the ties finally being tied, Juri raised her hands, "Just...just drop it and let's get going."

****

Juri let out a sigh, as she tightened her grip on her bouquet of blue roses. She looked down and looked at her dress making sure it was fine. (Picture>>>)

"We're on girls, let's go!" Tooth said, leading Melpone and Miaka out the doors.

Parthenope and Leukosia slipped their arms around Juri's, she sighed again.

"You ready?" They both asked.

Juri nodded, "Yeah."

The doors opened and the light of the land blinded Juri for a second, but she regained her sight to see how truly perfect everything looked.

(PLAY VIDEO>>>)

~*~

Everyone stood in respect as they awwed in the presence of their Queens.