Chapter 6: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again

Juri quickly entered her bedroom, and searched inside her closet for an appropriate outfit to wear. It's been quite a while since Anthemoessa has been visited by people, well: men, which is why most of the Sirens, including Juri, wore less cloth on their skin. Juri and the Sirens were all comfortable in their own skin since the island was only of all women. Finally she retrieved a dark grey and black dress, slipping it on. (external link >>>). She also decided to remove her hair tye, and let her hair fall. Juri opened the door and left to the library, since that's where Leukosia always spent her time at. Quickly going to the library, Juri felt like she did know Jack, felt. And as well  as attracted  to him. Though, she knows by memory that she never ever met him. 

She knows that she spent all her life here, that's what Parthenope, Leukosia and everyone else assured her of that. Even Amelia told me!

Juri may have not much memory either of being in Anthemoessa, but since everyone here knew both Ligeia and Andre, she believed them.

Juri felt herself on a warm surface, her throat burned as she coughed up remaining water from her mouth. She opened her eyes, only to have a blurry vision of who was in front her. Multiple women, each being violently gorgeous and staring at Juri as if she fell from the sky. Maybe she did, because she didn't how she got there, or what had happened before she woke up.

"Ligeia..." A women said. She had green hair, and brown eyes. She sat beside Juri along with two other women beside her as well. One with champagne pink straight hair that reached her ankles, and ocean eyes, and the other had short light brown hair and violet eyes.

"No that isn't her. She has Andre's hair color and eyes." The women with the short brown hair says, "It has to be their daughter."

When the women said the last part, she said it as if it were venom burning her mouth. But Juri was too weak to even comprehend what was happening.

All the women behind the four of them gasped, the champagne pink haired woman picked up Juri's head putting it on her lap. "My dear. Juriko isn't it? Juri for short?''

Her voice was soft, and calming, it reassured Juri that she was safe. She nodded saying, "You know of my parents?"

"Of course. Your mother, Leukosia and I were all the three Queens of this island, Anthemoessa." The green haired women said, she extended out her hand, shaking Juri's "I'm Parthenope."

"And I'm Leukosia." The champagne pink haired women said looking down at Juri, running her hands their Juri's wet red hair.

"And my name is Amelia. I was your father's friend, and as well as your mother's after they met." The short haired woman said. 

"My father..."  Juri shot up, "How did I get here?! I have to go back home! He's going to be worried sick when he finds ou-"

"You really don't know, do you?" Amelia says, her eyes sincere.

"Know what?" 

"My dear, do you not remember at all?" Leukosia says.

"I...I don't remember anything before this moment right here." Juri says putting a hand on her head. Parthenope and Leukosia exchanged looks, before taking Juri to the imfirmary. Miaka fetched some dry warm clothes for Juri as Parthenope and Leukosia took the advantage to explain everything.

Juri had lived all her life in Anthemoessa, with her parents. Until one day, both of them were killed and both women took Juri under their wing. That is until a few days ago, Juri went missing. Thus leading up to Amelia finding Juri washed up on shore, unconscious. Since Ligeia's death, Juri was the next heir to her throne as the next Queen beside Parthenope and Leukosia.