2

"Alright, class dismissed," the teacher said, shutting his books and cleaned up. Cheers were heard from a few students, while others sighed in relief. For the new student, she let out a groan and stood up, stretching as much as possible. Kasamatsu happened to sneak a peek over at the girl who had been dead asleep for the past hour, but quickly turned around seeing her shirt rise up a little past her stomach.

"SENPAI," a certain blonde shouted, quickly sliding the door open. A group of girls who had gifts in their arms were surrounding the blonde, squealed as he ran inside the class, shutting the door behind him and placing desks and chairs in front of it.

"KISE YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULD BE HEADING TO PRACTICE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING LEADING THEM HERE OF ALL PLACES," Kasamatsu angrily shouted, turning pink as the girls crowded around the door. He slowly moved back and squatted down under the desk alongside the blonde.

Aki observed the duo and started to giggle. So this was the senpai's true nature. Realization clicked in her head as she finally realized the blonde taking shelter in their class was the Kise Ryouta everyone was talking about. The two boys snapped their heads up to the girl.

"Ne~ Senpai who is this? Did you finally get a girlfriend," Kise teased.

"You idiot, shut up! Use your pea-sized brain and get us out of here! We're going to be late to practice!"

"Ano," Aki began, getting the boys attention," I think I can help you guys with that."

"P-P-Please...h-h-help," Kasamatsu stuttered, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

"But I want a favor in return," she hummed.

"W-We'll do anything~ssu," Kise cried out as his senpai shoved him to the side. The screams outside continued to get louder the longer they waited.

Aki snickered, taking a classmate's blazer that was left behind. "Get ready to run then," she nodded at them, grabbing the door handle. "HEY GUYS! I GOT KISE'S BLAZER! WHOEVER CAN CATCH ME CAN KEEP IT! HE WIPED HIS SWEAT ON THIS!" Screams erupted from the hallway and Aki quickly ran for her life as the mob of fangirls chased after her, leaving the classroom empty. Kasamatsu and Kise quickly grabbed their stuff and quickly ran to the gym.

"Your girlfriend sure has great ideas senpai," Kise huffed, collapsing on the bench.

"S-Shut up you stupid banana," Kasamatsu angrily shouted, kicking him off the bench and marched to the locker room.

~~~

"Wah, girls sure are scary," Aki muttered, wiping off her sweat and walked back to the classroom to grab her stuff," Who knew the kinpatsu was this popular!" On her way out, she glanced around the school, seeing the team sports practicing at their hardest. Her eyes drifted to the gym, where the sound of basketballs being dribbled could be heard along with shoes squeaking against the floor.

"It's huge," Aki exclaimed, looking around the gym.

"Senpai, your girlfriend is here~ssu," Kise shouted, running up to the girl,"thank you for your help earlier! Coach would've had our heads if we were late!"

"Oi! Kise! Get back here," Kasamatsu shouted," What did I tell you about leaving prac-"

"SENPAI!" Aki shouted, running towards him with outstretched arms. He quickly turned around and bolted to the locker rooms, shutting himself inside.

"Kasamatsu? Girlfriend? Stop joking around Kise," a boy with narrow eyes and short black hair laughed. "Say, I've never seen you around here, you new? The names Moriyama Yoshitaka , how about grabbing a bite to eat after this?"