13

"Aki, would you stop throwing your dollar bills around already?!"

"B-But senpai, I'm prepping you on how to act for the strip clu-OW" she cried in pain as a pillow slammed forcefully into her face.

It was a quiet Saturday morning and the team was grateful to have a rest day rather than wake up early in the morning for practice. Since no one notified Aki of the news, she bombarded Kasamatsu's home at 5 in the morning with a Halloween mask she bought on sale the other day. A high pitched screech echoed through the early morning as Aki continued to bang on his bedroom window with a plastic toy knife, trying to control her laughter as she saw the older male leap from bed and duck under his covers. In her left pocket, she tucked away a stash of $1 bills that she specifically saved just to flick around at people.

"Is this how you treat your girlfriend, you cruel monster," she grumbled, rubbing her cheeks.

"G-GIR-GI-GIRLF-GIRLFRIEND!?!"

"Stuuupid," she teased, sticking her tongue out. "I was only teasing you."

His face blushed a crimson red, unable to comprehend the fact that he actually believed her words. "Sh-SHUT UP!"

"Senpai, you should be more careful in who you put your trust into. Someday I won't be there and some girl is going to try to steal you away from me. Knowing you, you'd either freeze in place or believe in her deceitful words." She gave a defeated sigh as she patted his back. "Don't worry, when that day comes, I'll fight whoever tries to ruin us."

"Stop talking stupid and go get ready, wasn't it you that invited me out today?" He grumbled, dragging her downstairs and pushed her out the door. "Mom, what did I say about letting strangers into my room!" A faint 'I love you senpai' could be heard from outside, followed with a door slamming shut.

"But Aki-chan isn't a stranger Yukio! Be nice to our special guest!" His mom scolded, bopping his head with the handle of a rice spatula.

"You know nothing about her. She's obviously a stranger."

"Yukio, don't make me repeat myself twice." She gave a deadly smile, gripping onto the spatula. This instantly shut him up while his two little brothers snickered.

"Mom!~ I'm home!!" Aki's voice rang out as she entered his house once again.

"M-M-Mom?!"

"I've always wanted a daughter and yet I got stuck with you three boys," she sighed, giving Aki a hug as she waltzed into the kitchen. "Always causing me trouble."

Before she could sit down and join the family for breakfast, she was quickly dragged out and away from the table.

~~~

"First thing's first, today may seem like a normal relaxing day for you goons, but I'm going to rain down on your parade. We did not come out here to have fun and enjoy the beautiful sight of half-naked men with beautifully toned muscles," Aki declared, glancing at each member's body. Her eyes stopped at Kasamatsu's abs and some blood began to trickle down her nose. She whipped out a bag of rolled up tissues and stuff them up to her nose.

'She was so prepared for that...' they all thought.

"I hope you all didn't eat a big breakfast because I swear to you, this will be the most intense workout you'll ever experience in your life."

Everyone's bags dropped in disappointment and Kise's inflatable swan let out a small 'squeeeeee' as it deflated on the ground. He let out a small whimper, glancing at his beloved toy.

"Now pick up your bags and give me 20 laps from here to that tree up there." She said, pointing to a small coconut tree on top of a steep hill. "Whoever comes back first gets to choose dinner and it'll be my treat."