5

"Y-You...Why you little...You said you wanted coffee!" Moriyama shouted, growling at Aki.

"Why are you yelling? The coffee's right here. Sit down Moriyama-senpai, people are staring," Aki calmly said, taking a sip from her cup.

"Yeah, along with 4 entirely whole cakes! When I offered to pay for you, I thought you were only getting a small drink! I might as well kiss my bank account goodbye!"

"Have you learned your lesson," Aki grinned, stabbing a fork into a slice of cake.

"Eh? Don't do that Aki, eat it properly," Moriyama scolded.

"Moriyama-senpai, you shouldn't spend your money so recklessly," Aki said, digging out her wallet,"Here, I was planning to pay you back anyways." Everyone stared in shock as she easily pulled out $40 and placed it into Moriyama's hand.

"Y-You had money all this time Aki! You lied!"

"Senpai, I never said I didn't. You offered and didn't take no as an answer so I decided to teach you a lesson."

"She fooled you there," Kobori chuckled. Kasamatsu cleared his throat and fidgeted in his seat. It was his first time sitting across a girl, and he was doing whatever it took to avoid eye contact with her.

"A(r)e you popula(r) Aki-chan!?" Hayakawa shouted, earning a small slap from Kasamatsu.

"Idiot, use your indoor voice. There are people staring," Kasamatsu grumbled,"but I agree with Hayakawa. If you're so popular, why come to Kaijo? There's plenty of other schools that are top ranked."

"You actually understood Hayakawa-senpai? Amazing," Aki gasped.

"Stay on topic you dunce," Kasamatsu grumbled, smacking her head.

"Ouch! Senpai you meanie! This is a pretty long story so get comfortable," Aki said, glancing around the table seeing everyone sitting straight up.

~*Aki's story*~

"Aki, I suppose you've finished the extra homework I've asked your teacher to give you," a stern voice questioned.

"No father, I haven't. I'm taking a little break," Aki's monotone voice replied. She gave out a long sigh, glancing at the door. Same routine, different day.

Most kids would be jealous of the life she lives, in other people's perspective, Aki has the perfect life. Boys wanted her, she was #1 in everything, she had the looks, modeled for the most famous company, and was filthy rich. To Aki, this life was hell. All she wanted was a simple easy going life. The responsibilities and expectations her parents had for her was stressing.

"Stop slacking around. You're so unlady-like, no wonder all those boys your mother and I have tried to set you up with end up running away. Hurry up or I'll throw away those stupid games of yours," he scolded, slamming the door behind him.

Aki let out an annoyed 'tch' before pausing her otome game and rolling out of bed. "It's not that they ran away, it's because I payed them to leave me. Greedy little pigs."

Quickly finishing up her assignments, she changed into a pair of black sweats and a  loose t-shirt, tying her hair up to a bun in the process. Opening her window, she quietly snuck out and ran out to the courtyard where her butler awaited for her.

"Same place as yesterday, Miss Nishimura," he asked, politely opening the door for her.

"Yes please. They're all waiting for me so please hurry." Once every week, Aki would sneak out to play basketball with some kids who lived downtown. They didn't know her background, but agreed to play with her after seeing her skills. After all, it was her only escape from the stressful life she lived. Her butler would quietly help her sneak out and would be back in time to drive her back home so her parents would never realize she was gone.