3

The awkward silence continued to linger in the air as the two made their way to school. Aki paid no attention and continued to hum a song, cheerfully skipping ahead every few minutes while Kasamatsu kept his face down, hoping she paid no attention to his blushing face.

"Senpai, if you continue to walk slow, we'll be late," Aki sang, reaching for his hand. Kasamatsu quickly tried to pull away, but for a small girl, she had a tight grip.

"W-W-What do y-you think you're d-doing, N-Nishimur-"

"I told you to call me Aki, senpai," she interrupted, holding a finger up to his lips. Kasamatsu's mind went blank, but moments later his face began to turn bright red and he started to sputter random words.

"SENPAI~I MISSED YOU~SSU," Kise shouted, attacking the male as he switched shoes. "I called you last night, but you never picked up. Ne~Ne~ You never introduced me to your girlfriend properly!"

"Urusai! I turned off my phone for a reason you kiss ass! Shouldn't you be in class by now," Kasamatsu angrily shouted, kicking the blonde away.

"Itai! Itai! Senpai-"

"Kasamatsu-san's right you know, the bell's about to ring," Aki chimed in, leaning against the lockers watching.

"WAH~MANAGER~SSU-"

"U-URUSAI!"

"Senpai, you have a few minutes to let out your sexual frustration on Kise before the bell rings."

"S-S-S-Se-N-NO," Kasamatsu blushed, taking his foot of Kise and ran off to class. Aki smirked at the sudden reaction, closing his locker and helped Kise up.

"T-Thank you manager-"

"Call me Aki, Kise-kun. You should hurry as well, don't want to be late,"she said, unwrapping a lollipop. The blonde quickly nodded before running off to his own class. "Ah~boys are such a hassle."

~~~

"Hey you, new kid," a familiar voice called out to Aki, making her sigh. Aki had just got back from delivering some papers to the student council president and was already running late to manage the basketball practices.

"Here we go again," she mumbled quietly under her breath, "Yes?"

"What's your relationship with Kise Ryouta? We see you've been hanging around him ever since you had lunch with us yesterday. We're going to make this clear for you, alright? Just because we invited you to sit with us at lunch does not mean you have the privilege to chat up with our Kise-kun. I don't know what your intentions are, but you better step back. I'll be watching you," the leader of the group angrily said, jabbing a finger at her face.

As they continued to give her a "lecture", Kasamatsu was on his way to fetch Aki, not that he wanted to. The coach refused to make the other players miss out on practice and since he was captain, it was "part of his job", so the coach said. There were voices coming from the outside the classroom. However it wasn't just any voice, it was a girl's voice. The male froze in spot, deciding if he should wait outside or face his fear and go in. The longer he took, the more likely the coach would scold the two for skipping out on practice. What if his team assumed something, or worse, what if that blonde assumed something?

For a safety precaution, Kasamatsu slowly peeked his head inside, seeing a group of females surround a small purple-black head. His hand slowly curled to a fist after noticing what they were doing. Before he could interfere, Aki did the unthinkable. Right when one of the girls stuck a finger in her face, Aki lunged forward and bit her. There was a long pause before all the girls let out a shrill scream. The girl Aki bit started to cry while all the others grabbed her and pulled her back.

Kasamatsu shuddered at the sight, deciding it was safest to stay back and not interrupt what was going on. Girls were scary and should not be messed with. The screeching continued for a while until Aki grew bored and let go. Although she didn't bite hard, the girl continued to cry and hold onto her finger as if it were to snap off any second. The leader of the group stepped forward and raised a hand to slap Aki, but was quickly stopped.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Aki warned, giving her a glare.

"Who do you think you are?! My father will be hearing about this! He'll ruin your life! After this, even Kise-kun won't look at you!"

"Oh?" Aki smugly questioned,"Who do you think I am? I dare you to report me to your precious little family. Tell him where I came from, my age, my gender, my hair color, oh and don't forget the most important detail. Tell him my name. We'll see who's who." She pushed the girl away and quickly grabbed her bag, stopping at the door where Kasamatsu stood. "I don't give a damn about how precious Kise is to you, but I can't stand having someone so low place their disgusting hands on me. What do you know about Kise other than the facts stated in a simple magazine?"

"A-A-Are you...er..done,"Kasamatsu stuttered, scratching his head.

"Eh?! Senpai, you...saw that,"Aki gasped, jumping back in shock.

"Y-Yeah..D-Don't worry. I won't t-tell anyone.."

"A-Arigato,"she blushed, keeping her head down. She was ashamed to let him see a side of her no one had ever seen. His image of her must be ruined.

"Y-You sure showed them, huh? Didn't think y-you would be able t-to handle that," Kasamatsu said, hoping he could cheer the girl up. He couldn't care less of what he just witnessed. Aki was still Aki. Those girls had it coming.

"Senpai, let's hurry to practice before Coach makes you run laps," Aki laughed, dragging the blushing male to the gym. As they came in, his teammates chuckled at the sight, making kissy faces and petting their captains head. Kise started to hug himself and make kissing noises, which resulted to him lying on the ground in defeat after being kicked.

"Nishimura, could you go into my office and collect all the clipboards on my desk? I left it in there on accident," the coach called to her as she neatly folded the towels. She skipped away in silence, shutting the office door behind her.

"H-Hey guys, does the name Nishimura Akiko ring a bell to you? Like, someone famous maybe," Kasamatsu questioned his team as soon as Aki disappeared.

"Now that you mention it, I think I've heard that name before but I can't exactly remember why," Kobori said.

"I think I hea(r)d of he(r) befo(r)e too! Maybe ou(r) manage(r) is famous," Hayakawa shouted. Kasamatsu quickly glared at him, hoping Aki didn't hear. They all paused seeing the door remain closed.

"Akicchi does seem like she would be known for something. Maybe I'll ask my modeling agency if they know anything~ssu," Kise said, getting up from the ground.

"Maybe she was a model back in America? She has a nice figure," Moriyama shrugged, earning a kick from Kasamatsu.

"What made you ask this, captain," Kobori smugly questioned.

"I-I was just wondering. F-For now don't mention any of this to her," Kasamatsu blushed, grabbing a basketball and went for a three.

"What are you brats going on about? Get your butts back on the court," the coach grumpily said, sitting down on the bench. Aki came out with a stack of clipboards that looked like it would topple over any moment. The team gave a look to the coach, wondering why he would send her of all people. Kobori ran over to her, helping with the large stack before everything fell. Aki gave him a grateful smile, causing all the others to fall back, realizing they had just missed their chance. Kasamatsu let out an annoyed 'tch' before turning back around and practicing his layups. Something about Kobori helping Aki bugged him, but he didn't know why.

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SENPAI! BLESS HIS WONDERFUL HEART!