First day of school

Author's note:

I'm SOOOO sorry guys! I was so nervous yesterday about today, since today was my first day of school at a new school where I know nobody, so I totally forgot to upload.
So sorry but here it is anyway!
Hope you enjoy! ♥ :)

------------------------------------

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up by Loi licking my face. I checked my watch.
"0500 am?! Seriously?! Classes don't start until 0830 am!"
I got up, knowing I wouldn't manage to sleep again. I grabbed my workout clothes and running shoes before quietly walking into the bathroom to change.
I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair had still bleached stripes in it and had calmed down the frizz. 'I have changed so much' I thought to myself.

My summer in Greece had done me good, and I had completely other rutines now. My change in appearance made me want to change completely. I dropped the subject in my head and walked as quietly as possible out of the castle, bringing my wand with me.

I jogged around the castle one time as a warm up and then did some strength exercises. I wanted to really push myself to make the workout great, so I ran as fast as I could around the castle until I bumped into someone.

"Fancy seeing you here, Granger..."
I looked up at Malfoy.
"What do you want?!" I sneered at him.

"Wow there! You don't have to be rude just because you don't like me. I quite like the new you, or at least your body..." Malfoy smirked.

"Is that a compliment or an insult ferret?" I glared at him.
"You choose, just don't get all confident just because boys think you're hot now."

"And do you?"
Malfoy looked taken aback.

'Why the hell did I ask that?! I don't care what he thinks of me, he's a death eater for Merlins sake!' I thought to myself, slightly panicking.

"I guess so..." Malfoy answered truthfully before composing himself.
"If you tell anyone I said that, you will regret the day you were born!" Malfoy sneered before walking away.

I was slightly confused, but shaked it of. I had to take a shower before breakfast.

------------------------------------

I came out of the shower and magically dried my hair. I put on my school robes and then some lipbalm.
I really didn't have time for any makeup nor did I own that much, but I did think I looked a little dull, so I loosened up my tie, opened up some buttons on my shirt and decided that a tiny bit of cleavage, but not too slutty, would do the thing. I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my leather bag and ran down to breakfast.

"Hermione! Over here!"
I walked over to Ginny and sat down.
"Where were you this morning?" Ginny asked.
"Oh... Loi woke me up at 5 am, so i went for a run."
"Oh" was all Ginny said. I guess she didn't know how much I've changed.
I looked up just in time to catch a paper plane with my name written on it. I quickly read the note, feeling my anger raise in my blood.
Ginny noticed my change of mood.

"What's wrong Hermione?" I gave her the note for her to read. It said:

Stay away from Ronald or I swear, you will regret it, mudblood.

Ginny was shocked.
"Who do you think wrote this?"

"I'm about to find out" I said as I took a look around the Great Hall. My gaze lingered at the slytherin table and I met Malfoy's gaze.he looked confused.

'It can't be him' I thought. I realised not a single person In slytherin would want to be with Ron, so then the only logical explanation popped into my head.