No Easy Way Out

Hi guys. So, as you know, I've been going trough a tough period of time right now. It's still tough.

A lot of you probably wants to know what happened and why I'm feeling so down and depressed. And I know I would want to know what's going on too, but the thing is, I don't know the answer.
I don't know what's going on and what's happening, but I can tell you this: I ended up doing something really stupid with this person, and now I avoid that person for all that matters. I don't know what to say and what to do.
I just want to clarify, there was no violence in this situation, and I really appreciate all the kind words you wrote to me. My eyes watered and I laughed.
I need you, and there's no point in hiding that.
My best friend for 12 years just moved to New Zealand for 10 months. I haven't seen her a lot before, since we're in different schools and we've both been very busy, but now she's gone and it's hard.
My other very close friend wants me to stop being with her, since she thinks she's ruining our squad. We've all tried to talk to her, both the nice way and the hard way, but she just won't listen. I haven't seen her since Friday (European time, now it's Sunday) and she started acting weird last night, telling me to stay away since she just "break things". I can't get her to see that she's perfect and she's not ruining things. Everybody mess up, I surely do but that doesn't mean I'll stop being with my friends.

I don't know what to do.

I promise, I'll tell you what the last note from me was about when I'm comfortable with it.
It's just difficult now, and there's no easy way out.

BTW. I was thinking about putting these two "notes" into another book, where it's like my thoughts on stuff and my problems, but I don't know if you guys want that, or if you just want me to shut up, and continue on with this fan fic. I am working on it, but it's going slow and I don't want to publish anything that I think could be better.

Let me know in the comments, and thank you for your support. I really appreciate it and need it ♡