Chapter 1

Eren's P.O.V

Ugh, why?!?
6:30 AM
I hear my alarm go off as I sit up and yawn. I finally get out of bed about ten minutes my alarm goes off.

"Eren! It's time to get up for school!" I hear Mikasa yell from down stairs.

"Okay! I'm up! I'm up" I yell sleepily.

I rub the nasties out of my eyes and got dressed. I grab a black t-shirt, my navy blue hoodie, a pair of jeans, and my black vans. I quickly brush my teeth and all that jazz, then I rush down stairs to see Mikasa ready to leave.

How the hell does she do that? waking up is already hard enough for me.

********
While me and Mikasa walk to school, I see a familiar blonde haired boy running to us. Heh..It was Armin, I've always been in love with him since the 7th grade. At first I thought it was one of those "it's not a phase mom" type of things, but I realized after a while I was gay. Every time I'd see Armin wearing those short short he loves to wear, I would sometimes feel my dick rise. Hell yeah he turned me on, but I would never attack him like a perv. Anyways, back to the story.

"Eren! Mikasa! Wait for me!" We hear him yell, running as fast as he could to catch up with

God he looks cute today.

"Hey Armin.." I said shyly as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

I hope my blushing isn't noticeable.

"Hey Eren. Did you sleep well?" Armin asked. He adjusted the straps that were rest on his shoulder while he waited for my reply.

"Mhm. Did you?" I answer, looking at his rosy cheeks.

"Yeah! I had this dream where...." He began but I wasn't paying attention.

His smile is so adorable, the way his eyes gleam in the sunlight, his petite but cute figure, his large and beautiful ocean colored eyes. I shouldn't be fantasizing about my best friend...but seriously he look absolutely adorable, how come I never noticed until now? He's so small I feel like I could pick him up set him in my bed and cuddle with him all day.

"Hello? Earth to Eren, are you there?" I faintly hear Mikasa annoying me before snapping back into reality.

"Yeah I'm here, What happened?" I asked while making a blank face.

" You started staring at Armin for 5 minutes, and now he's blushing like an idiot" she says as she points to a embarrassed Armin.

Armin's P.O.V

Why was he staring at me? With those...beautiful.....sea green eyes. Damnit! He can't know I like him.

I stand in place while I hear footsteps approaching me, soon I see a pair of black vans in front of my white converses. I look up to see Eren standing in front of me with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry for staring at you" Eren chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply still blushing.

"Alright, just making sure." He smiled, grabbing my hand and walked beside me.

We both catch up with Mikasa, since she decided to keep on walking without us, which was surprising since she was alway at least 2 feet next to Eren.

Only if Eren knew....how I feel about him.

I look at the ground again and continue our walk to school, thinking what a life would be like with Eren.

*********
Eren's P.O.V

I swore I saw Armin blushing when I was staring at him. Does this mean he likes me back?! That would be amazing if he did! Imagine that perfect blonde all mine...

**********

THAT WAS HORRIBLE I'M SO SORRY!!!! I'm new at this so please forgive me >_< i hope you enjoyed reading this ^.^