Chapter 5

Eren's P.O.V

Morning

I wake up to my phone buzzing from a call. I gently move Armin off of me, being careful not to wake him up. I reach over to the night stand and grab it, I see it's Mikasa.

What the hell does she want?

I answer the call to have her scream at me.

"EREN JAEGER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

" I'm with Armin" I whisper so I don't wake him up.

"Why?"

"He invited me over"

"I"m coming over to get you"

"Jesus Christ Mikasa, calm your period mood swings, your aren't my mother" I say with irritation.

"What did you say"  Mikasa's voice was now low and honestly, it terrified me.

"Nothing, bye" I quickly hung up before she could yell me.

I looked over to Armin and see him still sleeping peacefully. I place my hand on his forehead to know if his fever went down. Thankfully it did.

Oh shit! I should get him some medicine!

I run to the bathroom to find flu medicine, I look through the medicine cabinet to soon find out he doesn't have any.

Well fuck. I have to go to the store. Great.

I walk back into the bedroom as Armin eyes flutter open but, barley keeping his eyes open.

"Armin, I'm going to the store to get some medicine for you. I'll be back in 20 minutes"

He nods his head in agreement, he closes his eyes and fall back to sleep.

*********

I grab the bottle from the bag and sit on the edge of bed and pour the liquid on the spoon then,turn to Armin laying in bed.

"Armin, open up" I say putting the spoon to his mouth, surprisingly he opens his mouth ans swallows the medicine.

"Come on you gotta take a bath now" I pick him up since he isn't strong enough to hold up his own head. Halfway to the bathroom he lets out a huge far, it smells like complete death, then I hear a squishy sound coming from Armin.

Please tell me he did not shit himself.

I look at Armin's butt to see a brown stain on it.

Oh my fuck. He shat himself.

I rush to the bathroom, undress Armin, and place him in a bubble I made for him earlier. He cleans himself and his........mess. He soon finishes, and I grab some pajamas for him and helped him get dressed. We walk, well more like I walk and carry Armin. We laid down on the couch and started to watched the movie Finding Nemo. He soon falls asleep on my chest since we were laying down, and I soon follow listening to his soft snores and the movie.

**********

Short chapter for today >.<  I may or may not update tomorrow so I'm not for sure