Chapter 6

Armin's P.O.V

Four days. Four fucking days.

It's been for days since I gotten sick and I've been recovering slowly from me sickness. Eren stops by everyday before and after school, it's cute really. Hopefully I get to go back to school tomorrow since, I'm most likely well enough to go back, Eren will probably say no since he is kinda over protective, but I can walk around by myself, I'm no longer vomiting my fever is gone, and I can eat regular food with out a problem. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen to find some food.

I wonder how late it is?

I look over to the clock on the microwave and read that its 1:23.

1:23? Eren will be getting out in a few hours or so.

To pass the time until Eren's visit, I get my food and sit on the couch and watch Spongebob until Eren gets here.

*************

In the middle of watching my TV show I hear a door slam and a voice.

"Armin! I'm here! Where are you?" The voice called

oh it's Eren.

"I'm in the living room!" I yell back.

I then turn my attention back to the TV. Eren soon walks into the living room with a bag in his hand.

"What did you get?" I say still keeping my attention an the TV.

"Stuff" He replies with a smile.

"What kind of stuff"I asked with an eyebrow raised, I'm starting to get suspicious "Is it butt stuff?"

"No you sicko" He replies with a scrunched face.

"Oh, then was it it?"

"It's for you, since you're sick" He says as he pulls out a bunch of movies, a blanket?, and bunch of other things too.

"I'm not sick anymore" I mumbled.

"You're not?" I look over to Eren to see him have a sad, disappointed look on his face and his lips in a slight pout.

Why is he sad that I'm not sick?

" Are you upset about that?" I ask  laughing slightly.

"Well yeah, kinda....." he replies with his lips still in a slight pout.

"Why is that?"

"I can't take care of you anymore"

Aww, that's so sweet.

I walk over to where he is stand and hug him, I put my hand around him and bury my face into to the crook of his neck. He hugs back almost instantly. I soon break away from our hug and give him my infamous innocent look. I put my hands behind my back and look up to him with my head slightly tilted to the right and smile at him. I normally do this when I wanna get out of trouble, trying to get something I want or I'm actually trying to be cute.

While still looking this way I say " You know Eren......you can still take care of me".

I then start to kiss his neck.

Eren's P.O.V

What the hell does he mean by that?

"What do y-you mean b-by t-th-that?" Shit, I'm fucking stuttering.

"You can still take care of me if want to" He say as he pulls himself closer to me and puts a hand under my shirt, rubbing his hand up and down my body, causing shivers down my spine, I feel my body get warmer as he continues to rub his hand along my abdomen.

Oh god. I feel like I'm paralyzed.

He then connects his lips to mine.

****************

Short chapter I know but I'm having writers block right now so I am struggling to type the story. But there may or may not be smut in the next chapter

hue hue.