Chapter 8

Eren's P.O.V

School finally ends which means I get to spend the rest of the day with my beautiful, perfect boyfriend. We continue to walk to Armin's house, about half way there I get a call. I check my phone to see who it was.

Why the hell is Mikasa calling.

I didn't want to talk to her so I ignored it. I heard some rustling beside me to see Armin hold a red tube.

"Hey babe? What's that?" I asked curiosity clear in my voice.

"It's a push pop silly" he then giggles.

"Oh" I continue walk to his house since we are almost to his house.

**********

We sit on the couch watching a movie while Armin eats his push pop. He starts making a slurping noise about 10 minutes later.

What the hell is he doing?

I turn my head to see fucking Armin sucking on the push pop.

Like it's a fucking dick.

I continue to stare at him while he continue to 'eat' his candy. OH TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER. Armin then starts swirling and curling his tongue around the candy. I soon feel a tightness in my pants. I cross me legs so I can conceal my boner.

Am I sure this innocent child is a virgin? Is he even innocent?

NOW, he starts sucking the push pop AND he fits the whole thing in he mouth. WHAT THE HELL.

Don't think dirty thoughts...don't think dirty thoughts...don't think dirty thoughts...SHIT I'M FAILING.

Armin then looks over to me with a confused face and a tilted head.

"Is something wrong?" he asked innocently.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I shake my head no, too flustered to talk, and hide me face with one of hands. He shrugs at me reply and finishes eating his 'push pop of hell'. When he finished he crawled closer to me.

"Eren? Are you sure nothing's wrong?" he said softly in my ear.

"uh...I....you" I stutter.

"Because I believe your body says otherwise" he said seductively.

He unexpectedly grabs my crotch and starts to massage my member through my pants. I softly moan and continue to moan. He stops and pulls himself onto my lap, he starts to kiss me and I kiss him back with out hesitation. I lick his bottom lip asking for an entrance, he gladly let me in and I explore his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. He intertwines my fingers with my hair to deepen the kiss. I quickly take off Armin's shirt as he takes off mine. I then start to suck on his neck making sure to leave a few hickeys, marking him as mine. He lets out a loud moan as I kiss right behind his ear.

Jackpot.

I then kiss him on the lips, but he soon pulls away. I look at his face seeing that his cheeks are blushing heavily and he's starting to sweat.

"Eren?"

I nod my head to signal him to continue.

"I think we should continue the rest in the bedroom" He smiles seductively.

I smile, pick him bridal style and carry him to the bedroom.

This is going to be a fun night.

********

WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHO'S BACK. Eren and Armin you horny bastards. Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for a while, school is starting next monday so I been getting ready for that............................................................................................................................................................................................................................and yes smut will be in the next chapter.