Chapter 10

Armin's P.O.V

Next morning

I wake up on against Eren's chest with him snoring softly. Since I unexpectedly spent the night at Eren's house, I didn't have any clothes for school today.

Good thing Mikasa spent the night at Annie's house.

I gently shake him awake.

"Eren wake up, wake up! wake up!" I say as I began to jump on the bed.

"5 more minutes" he groans.

"Noooo, you have to wake up now" I whine.

He sit up then rubs his eyes and scratches the back of his head.

"Ok Ok I'm up" he say with a raspy voice.

"Good, so I don't have any clothes so can I wear some of yours" I say while look through his dresser.

"Yeah, go ahead. While you do that I'll go make some breakfast for you" He mumbles, walking out of the room.

I look through his closet and find a gray zip up jacket. I continue to look for clothes to wear, after a few minutes of looking, I settled for a gray jacket, a white t-shirt, dark washed skinny jeans, and my white converse I wore yesterday. Since Eren is a bit taller and more built than I am, the t-shirt was a bit baggy on me and it when down to my mid-thigh and the jacket sleeves went past my arm like I was number 3 from code name kids next door and it went down also to my mid-thigh but a bit lower than the t-shirt.

"Armin, breakfast is ready! " I hear a faint yell from down stairs.

"Coming!" I yell in reply.

I run down the stairs to the kitchen, following a delicious smell. I'm greeting by Eren setting plates down for us. Once he notices me, he gives me a huge smile, he walks over to me a kisses my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful, don't you look cute today" he winks as he pours a glass of orange juice for me.

"Good morning babe and thank you" I smile.

I grab two pancakes and a couple slices of bacon and began eating away.

"How are feeling? you know......from last night" Eren blushes.

I quickly swallow before speaking.

"I am a bit sore but not enough walk weird and I have a few hickeys but that's it" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I looked down avoiding his eyes.

"Aww I'm sorry"  He kiss my cheek once more and cleans up his dishes. "I'm gonna go get ready, when I'm done we can leave" and with that, he leaves.

************

The lunch bell began to ring as our 'squad'  sat at our usual spot at the lunch table. About 10 minutes into lunch Sasha points at my neck and shouts, "Hey Armin what's that on your neck?"

Could you be anymore obvious, damn it.

"N-nothing" I lie, pulling the hoodie over my head to hide the hickeys.

"Oh my god! did you do the do?" Sasha says as she uses her hand to motion what we did.

"N-No" I lie again.

"Oh come on, it's totally obvious Armin. I mean you have hickeys on your neck and you're wearing Eren's clothes" she laughs.

"You guys butt fucked, gross" Levi remarked.

"Shut the fuck up Levi you can't say anything because you're dating Erwin and you guys probably fucked too, and Sasha if you're wondering..yes we did do the do" Eren snaps, putting an arm around me protectively.

Levi looks away with a blush painting his cheeks

Well that shut him up.

I blushed looking away from everybody.

"Tell me everything that happened, I wanna know.....who did the fucking? How did this happen? When and Where?" Sasha was now in my face, smiling like a pervert, not to mention she was right in my face too .

She was then pulled back by the collar of her shirt by Connie.

"Sasha what the fuck is wrong with you?!?" Connie yells.

"What? I wanna know" She beams.

"We are not telling you anything..It's our business" I mumble loud enough for her to hear.

Eren apparently thought is was cute to take my phone and hold it high enough to where I can't reach it.

"Eren give it back" I whine as I try to get my phone back.

he shakes his no and holds it even higher.

"babe, please" I continue to whine, my whine turns into a pout when he declines again.

"Kiss me" he smirks still holding my phone over his head.

"Huh?" I asked utterly confused.

"I said kiss me" a smirk still on his lips.

"But babe, everyone is looking at us" I whimper, I just want my god damn phone back not a scene.

"So? I don't care" He replies quite sassily.

"But...they...I..Fine" I give in and smash my lips against his. About 15 seconds later we pull apart.

I soon hear catcalls, whistles, and shouting coming from our squad. I take my phone out of his hand and put it in my pocket.

"Thank you" I kiss his cheek, grab my stuff and walk out of the cafeteria, leaving Eren standing there dumbfounded.  

*************

Well, I decided to make Sasha the fangirl in this story as you read. hope you like it!!