Chapter 11

Armin's P.O.V

It was after school and Mikasa, Eren and I were hanging out at Eren's place.

Mikasa begins to play with my hair, running her through it.

"Armin~ can I do your hair? Please let me do your hair" she whines.

"Uh yeah....I guess you can do my hair" I reply looking at her.

"Yayy" he claps her hands while jumping up and down. "But Eren you need to leave, I want it to be a surprise" she demands

"What? Whyy" he whines.

"Because I said so, now go!" She demanded.

Eren then leaves the room. Mikasa grabs her hair brush, some hair ties and, a ribbon. He grabs my hair and parts it down the middle. She grabs half of my hair and brushes it and pulls it up just above my ear. She grabs a hair tie and puts the half up in a ponytail, she does the same with the other side. After she puts my hair in pigtails she grabs a blue ribbon and ties them around the hair ties to hide the hair ties. She leaves my bangs out too, once she was done she takes a step back and looks at me in awe, like she as proud of what she has done.

"You look so~ cute" she squeals happily. "Eren you can come look now"

Eren comes back to the living room completely oblivious of what Mikasa did to me.

"Finally! I don't what-" Eren looks at me with wide eyes. "-Took so long" he breathes out, still staring at me.

I started to become embarrassed from him staring at me non stop. I begin to blush deeply, I look away with my bangs covering my eyes.

"Eren, stop staring at him" Mikasa giggled.

"Huh? What?" He shakes his head and blinks rapidly a few times. "Sorry sweetheart,  it's just that you look really cute" he laughs nervously then scratches the back of his neck.

I blush once again and giggle nervously, "thanks babe" I take Eren's hand and intertwine our fingers. "Maybe I should do my hair more often..what do you think Mikasa?" I smile at her.

"Totally, I'll leave you guys alone" she winks at us and goes downstairs.

"So Eren"

"So Armin"

"Let's cuddle" I chirp pulling him to the couch.

"Uh ok, you're such a cutie Armin" he kisses me on my nose.

"I know" I giggle again.

Well that was random.

I cuddle into his chest as he wraps in arms around me securely. I soon fall asleep listening to the sound of his heart beat.
******weeks later******

I walk down the hallway with my head down trying to avoid conflict. I was just about to go to my class until I ran into someone causing me to fall down, landing on my butt.

"Owwww" I whine, rubbing my rear end.

"It's been a while Armin" a deep voice says.

"Jean?" I questioned.

"Yeah it's me, and I just wanna say I'm really sorry for flirting with you those couple of times, I didn't know it would make you uncomfortable" he say looking at me straight in my eyes.

Jean is apologizing?!?

"It's ok, are you and Marco dating now? You two seem really close?" I asked hoping he wouldn't get mad at me for invading his privacy.

"Yeah we are! Our 6th month anniversary is coming up and I wanna do something special for him, can you uhh help me" he give me a big smile.

"Yeah I'd love to help you" I return the smile.

"Great! We can go to my place after school if that's ok with you"

"It's fine"

We walk down the hallway talking about our plan for Marco.

*************
Sorry for not updating for a long time I feel really bad for not doing enough updating >_<