Chapter 13

Eren's P.O.V

Armin....might not make it?

"What the hell do you mean he might not make?" This doctor has to be lying to me.

"He suffered a severe brain trauma from hitting his head on the windshield, he lost a large amount of oxygen to the brain and, he had a minor seizure" the doctor read off his clipboard.

"I need to go see him" I say as I began to pull the IV and other wires out of me.

"Sir you can't do that" he demanded while he tried to get me to stop.

"He's my boyfriend, I'm gonna go see him" I stood up and walk out of my room.

"Wait sir I'm afraid-"

"I don't care, and you can't stop me" I walked out of the room to find Armin.

I forgot ask what room he was in so I had to find someone that knew. I walk, more like ran through the hallways trying to find someone that knew Armin's location. I found a nurse standing in the hallway.

I slowed down and caught my breath as I started seeing stars.

Never run with a concussion ever again.

I slowly walked to the nurse and tapped on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, but do you know where Armin Arlert's room is?" I panted.

"Armin Arlert?" she asked confused.

"Yes, Armin Arlert. He has blue eyes, medium length hair it kinda looks like a coconut." I explain still trying to catch my breath.

She didn't say anything just had the confused look on her face.

"Oh my fucking god, he looks like a fucking girl!" the irritation was starting to get to me.

"I still don't know who he is"

I look at the clipboard in her hands and see his name half way down the list. "His name is right fucking there" I yell, pointing to his name halfway down the list. "He's one of your patients" I began to walk away. ''You're a shitty nurse"

I started running down the hallway once more repeating his room number in my head.

203, 203, 203, room 203.

I reach him room sooner or later. I open his door quietly and almost started crying. He had wires coming out of both his arms, he had a neck brace on along with his left leg, he had a tube down his throat to help him breathe. His face was full of minor cuts, the left side of his face was bruised. Some of his hair was red from bleeding. His right eye was swelled shut.

Oh my god what have I done.

I slowly walk the a chair that was beside his bed. I scooted the chair closer to the side of the bed and began speaking.

"Armin I am so sorry. All those things I said to you were out of anger but I know I might not ever hear you forgive me. I'm so sorry" I begin the sob loudly. I grab his hand and began speaking once more. "Please Armin, don't leave me. You were my first love" I sobbed even louder.

The same doctor I talked to before walked into the room.

"That's him, he's the one that ran out of his room".

A security guard walked over to me and grabbed ahold of my arms then tried to drag me away.

"No! No! I can't leave him! He needs me!" I pleaded while trying to get out of the grip, that was still dragging me away.

"Armin! No! He needs me and I need him! I need to talk to him! Let me go!" I started kicking my legs and arms.

They finally pulls me out of the room. I fall to the floor. sobbing with every uneven breath. I began to punch and hit the floor repeatedly while screaming. A nurse tried to stop me but the doctor held her back.

"Leave him be, if we try to stop him it could be worse"

I punched the floor a few more times before stopping. My knuckles are bruised and cover in blood. I grip my hair and pull on it.

"This is all my fault....this is all my fault" I whisper to myself as the tears fall down my face and on to the floor.