Chapter 12

Armin's P.O.V

Jean and I were at his house talking about the plans for him and Marco.

"Are you planning on getting him something?" I ask the confused boy.

"Yeah I am, he keeps talking about a ring that he really wants and I just got it for him" He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Can I see what it looks like?"

"Sure" he replies, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Jean gets up and leaves the room for a minute then comes back with a small black box in his hands. He opens the box revealing a ring, made of steel I believe, it had their date engraved inside it along with their names. Simple, but beautiful. Marco will love it. I know he will.

"It's beautiful, I know he'll love it" I say in awe, giggling at him.

"You think so?!?" Jean smiles brightly.

"If you say he'll like it, then I know he will. Thank you Armin for helping me with this"

"You're welcome" I smile at him.

"Do you want some thing to drink?" he asks politely.

I nod rapidly, just then the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" Jean says already halfway to the door. I continue to look at the ring.

"Armin, why are you here!" I hear Eren yell.

Well shit, this can't be good, and it can't end well either.

"I was helping Jean with-"

"Whatever let's go" Eren grabs my wrist drags me out of the house, he puts me in his car and drives off.

"What the hell" I say clearly pissed.

"You're not allowed to go over there" He replies calmly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Since when do you tell me who I can and can't see?" I yell turning to face him.

"Since now" Still keeping his eyes on the road.

"You can tell me what to fucking do all the-" I was interrupted.

"Well maybe if you weren't a fucking slut and talking to every guy-"

He did not just call me that.

"I'm a slut? I'M A FUCKING SLUT!!" I wasn't mad now, I was hurt. "I can't believe you" my vision started to become blurry.

He didn't say anything, just kept on driving.

"If I'm a slut then why-"

"Armin just shut the fuck up, god damn. I can believe I love you you're so fucking annoying" Right after he said that he looked at me with complete regret.

"I didn't mean it you know-" I didn't wanna hear him say anymore hurtful words to me.

I turn my head to seen an oncoming car.

"Eren look-" I tried to warn him but it was too late.

Tires screeching.

Glass breaking.

Intense pain.

Blood curdling screams.

Then, every went black.

Eren's P.O.V

God damn my head hurts.

I get out of the car and stumble a bit, then look around. There's a shoe in the road. A car is flipped over. My windshield is completely smashed, same with the front of my car. My head began the throb as I started to feel my legs grow weak. I couldn't take it anymore, I passed out.

*************

I wake up, opening my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light, I hear beeping sounds, a minute later a doctor came in to my room.

"Sir? Are you alright?" concern slightly in his voice.

"Yeah, I think so"

Where is Armin?

"Excuse me, but where is Armin Arlert? He's my boyfriend" I feel panic rise in my chest.

"Armin Arlert......ah yes!!..he's some where on the second floor" The doctor says pointing out the door.

"Is he ok" the panic still in my chest.

"Well, he's in a coma...we aren't even sure he's gonna wake up. He has a slim chance of making it" guilt clear in his voice.