0.9

Dedicated to Tomorrow_Never_Diess cause I love her reaction to every chapter I write.
Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.

Zayn drove to Marcel apartment seeing how really worn down it was, the grass and flowers dead and wilted. The pain chipped falling off with yellow water stains and doors rusting slowly and how the stairs railing moved with each step.

Once Zayn reached Marcel door step he felt his heart beating quickly his palms getting sweaty. Why am I nervous? It's just Marcel and he's gonna tutor me. Zayn knocked on the door hearing muffels of footsteps coming and then the door open.

"Marcel! What happened to you?" Zayn craddel Marcel face seeing his lip busted his eye's bruised up. His pale face was no longer pale it was purple with hints of red and blue making Zayn pissed off at Marcel features, who would do this to him.

Marcel moved out of Zayn grip. "Zayn, stop. I just fell." He said . "Im okay, don't worry."

"Don't worry! Marcel your face is bruised and cut up," he was showing anger making Marcel step back a bit. "Who did this to you? It was Israel, wasn't it." Marcel didn't answer. "That son of a bitch, I'm gonna kill him."

"Zayn stop I'm okay I'll heal," Marcel said has Zayn just brought him to a hug. "I-im okay." Marcel voice cracked a bit.

Zayn pulled away and kissed Marcel making him whince a bit since his lip was busted but Marcel bare the pain and kissed Zayn back. Has both pulled away Zayn couldn't look at Marcel the same with all the cuts and bruises. "Okay I think it's time you tutor me, the teacher has it in for me you know?" Marcel giggle.

"If you passed the class like you were supposed to, the teacher wouldn't have anything on you." Marcel said making Zayn smile.

"Yeah, well if I was I wouldn't have done things I regret doing."

"Like?"

"Like doing drugs and drinking all the time. I wasn't in the best shape and I lost people I love." Zayn said truthfully. "But I'm okay, went to rehab and all that shit you do to get better."

"Is that why you smoke? To help with your old habits." Marcel knew the answer already. Nobody smokes two packs a day unless your coping with a lost of someone maybe.

Zayn nodded, "Yes, well enough about me, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Whats your problem? Like any drug habits or drinking problems, like why are you in therapy?" Zayn said. He wanted to know why he never talked about his problem to Niall maybe he'll open up to him.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Never mind. "It's not important."

Zayn felt Marcel stray away of the topic has he began talking about English but Zayn hardly payed any attention trying to figure out why he wouldn't talk about his problem. Zayn only knew that Marcel dad left him, but why? And his mom? What happened to her?
Soon the tutoring was over and Gemma came home looking at the two with a smirk.

"Are you two fucking?"

"Gemma!!" Marcel groan and hide his now red face behind the English book.

"Also your gonna tell me where that Israel kid lives, cause I'm gonna kick his ass for doing that to you."

"Ill be gladly to show you." Zayn said looking at Marcel who looked away from him. "But it's getting late I should be going."

Gemma stopped Zayn from getting up. "Stay for dinner, Marcel would love to have you stay, right Marcy?"

"Marcy? That's what-Never mind. Can you stay?" Zayn furrow is brows a bit but chuckle at Marcel.

"Sorry babe, I have to go," Marcel frowned. "But tomorrow I'm taking you out if that's already with Gemma." He said looking at her.

"Oh, yes, totally, take him out he needs it." Gemma said making Marcel groan and Zayn chuckle slightly.

"He gets it's Gem," Marcel said opening the door for Zayn. "I'll be gladly to go out with you."

"Good, give me your phone and I'll text you, yeah?" Marcel blushed slightly. "You don't have a phone?" he shook his head. "Okay, be ready by 8."

"Okay."

"Okay-I really want our own thing not some damn movie phrase!" Zayn groaned has Marcel rolled his eye's and pressed his lips against Zayn to shut him up.

Marcel pulled away and said "Night Zayn."

"Night Marcel." Zayn said.

Once Zayn reached his car he made a quick phone call to a old friend of his. "Yeah, meet me there. We're gonna teach this asshole a lesson."

AN:Hey guys!! What do you thing of the chapter so far? And who do you think Zayn called?

Vote and comment

Thank you; Zarry_Ziall