11 {prt.2 of the date}

Qotd:favorite wattpad book?
Aotd: idk really to many to keep up with
Play Beautiful Now by Zedd
Enjoy!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the dinner Zayn and Marcel left but not without Mr.Higgins taking a picture of the two and Zayn wasn't even looking at the camera he was looking down at Marcel with his hand on his wait squeezing it slightly and his nose smelling the sweet apricots mixed with mango in his hair and had his eyes closed lightly. Marcel heart was pounding, his chest rising and falling feeling Zayn warmth on his body. His cheeks coated in blush as he smiled when he felt Zayn sniff his hair.

Once Mr.Higgins was done taking the picture he hugged Zayn goodbye and smiles at Marcel. "You think the boy will change him for the better?" One of the chef's asked knowing Zayn also.

"I know he'll change him."

Zayn was driving to their next destination and is was a cliché place of course all the guys take their dates to the carnival and win them the big stuffed toy and go on the Ferris wheel and kiss in top has fireworks popped in the background, but he didn't want to be cliché or cheesy he wanted to be a bit different, so he called up a few friends to help him out.

Marcel smiled big when he saw the lights blinking, the screams of joy has they road the rides and the fresh made funnel cake. "I've never been to a carnival before." Marcel said.

"Really? Like never ever?" Zayn asked shocked and Marcel blushed and nodded. "Well that's good, I'll be the first to take you here and make sure you have fun." He promised and exit the car has Marcel follows behind has Zayn pays for the ticket.

"What do you wanna do first?" Marcel shrugged.

Marcel has never been to a carnival cause his family have always been busy with work and his sister with school. He was gonna go with Liam and Sophia but it was their 4 month anniversary and didn't want to be a third wheel and bother them. He's seen a carnival on tv or sometimes when he walks he passes one and like to watch the rides and how little kids smile for a few minutes and go home.

"How about we play a bit of the games?" Marcel nodded and took Zayns hand and rushed into a booth of the ring toss.

"Hey Zayn!" One of zayn friends ; James said. "That be 3£ mate if you want five rings and 6£ if you want ten." James said has Zayn gave him 6£.

Marcel smile has he tossed the rings only getting three on the bottle and Zany got four in. Marcel. James let Marcel have a prize since Zayn did call him to do him a favor. "This blue panda is cute." Marcel said has Zayn chuckle and agreed pulling Marcel closer to him by the waist.

"Okay next stop, the rides." Zayn smirked and dragged Marcel to his favorite one called the Steel EEL and is wasn't that scary it's just a lot of ups and downs and screaming.

Marcel pulled out of Zayns grip not sure of it. It looked pretty high and dangerous and Marcel felt his stomach sink down in fear. "Im not sure if I want to get on." Marcel said turning away but Zayn gripped his vest and pulled him into his chest. "Zayn..I-I don't-"

Zayn kissed Marcel lips and Marcel happily kissed back and Zayn hands crease Marcel cheeks and pulled away. "It's okay, babe, it's only a 45 second ride and it's fast so it be over quickly." He said and Marcel bite his lip unsure but he nodded.

"Okay, but if I hate it afterwards I not going on any other ones."

Has Marcel and Zayn waited in line another one of Zayns friends came along. "Hey mate, see you got a date." Calum said.

"Yeah, Marcel this is Calum, Calum this is Marcel." Zayn introduce them to each other.

"Do all your friends work here?" Marcel asked.