25

A/N: guys I have a plot well 2 one is the original when I started this book and the second when I wrote chapter 24,but I decided to keep original and mix it with the new one to give it more of a flare and dramatic!! 

Hope you enjoy!

"Hey Zayn." She smiles

Zayn stood in shock staring at her as she stood in front of him smiling and looking alive as ever, her red hair more vibrant and fiery ,green eyes like a leaf when it's about to die.  She was clean and healthy like the day he first met her but,  she was different from then she didn't look like her actual self just a new clean version. Zayn knew it didn't make sense but it did and he was scared of this.. Her being back and he hated her with a burning desire he would want to kill her for changing to the man he's become.

"Aren't you-"

"Shut up." He cuts her off.

"Zayn I don't understand I thought you missed me?" She was smarter than this. She knows he didn't.

Zayn fake laughed. "Missed you?  And who the fuck told you that.. Dom? Or were you high on coke for you to be thinking that!" he yelled as her innocent look faded quickly.

"No i'm here to get my daughter back." she said coldly making zayn glare at her.

"Your daughter?  The one you abandon at your brothers house to go to Chicago to your drug loving grandma?" He gritted.

"I'm clean." Zayn scoffed.

"Clean!  You didn't go to rehab you left me alone with my daughter to your brother who you knew who was struggling to even pay rent and take care of a baby."

"Then why didn't you pick her up!"

"I was getting help so I can take her far away from this God awful place and you." He admits making her laugh.

"Me?  Your going to take away my own flesh and blood away from me!" She screeched. "Fuck Zayn, your really testing me, I know about your gay bitch and trust me I can order him dead but be might just kill himself before I do." She threatens.

"Fuck you Melissa!" He finally says her name. "Fuck you ,don't ever bring him into this he's not apart in anything." He walks closer to her till there face to face.

"Im getting my daughter back Zayn, she's mine." She gritts pushing zayn away.

"I'll kill you Melissa, touch my daughter or Marcel I'll kill you.. That's a promise."

He nods his head to Dom and exit the room to see Ashton and another guy chase a forklift trying to stop it only to run the opposite way as the forklift chases them.

Zayn pulls out a gun and shoots the forklift five times before it stopped making Ashton and the other guy stop. "Thanks mate." He breathes and hugs him goodbye.

Zayn came home calm than ever. The ride here was just him banging on the wheel, cursing and nobody really not caring if he hurt himself he was just angry at her, Melissa, he still couldn't believe she was back and trying to take away his daughter. She was trying to get under his skin and it worked she'll do anything to get her hands on Artimis, but Zayn didn't want her to go, he had to warn Louis to watch out for her and Marcel as well.

Zayn enter the house to hear Louis arguing on the phone about an ear. The ear infection. He thought walking into the living room to see Louis rolling his eyes flipping off the phone.