Chapter 10

LEXI'S POV

I decide to walk fast to the back of the house and to the tree house.

AUBREE'S POV

I hear a knock at the door which makes me jump I walk over to the door.

"Hey come on in"
"Ok"
Lexi walks in and takes her sisters out of the carrier and puts them in the baby pen.

"Are you ok" I say
"Kinda not really though"
"Is there anything I can do for you"
"No I just need to lay down and sleep" she gets up and walks to the guest room next to the master room. While Lexi was sleeping I took care of all the kids. When it was time to lay down I  put the boys in one crib and the girls in the other. I walk into my room (the master bedroom) get into my pj's and lay down in bed.
"Mom is that you" I say to what appears to be my mom
"Yeah you look shocked to see me I've only been gone a couple of hours"
"No this can't happening you died the other day"
"What are you talking about Aubree I never died" in the background you can hear Toby calling mom "hold on Aubree we are not done with this subject "
She walks out of the room and I follow her she goes into her room and sits on the bed with Toby.
"What did you need me for" my mom says
"To tell you goodbye" Toby says he pulls out a gun and points the gun at her. I can't watch so I close my eyes and plug my ears.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY. SORRY FOR LEAVING A CLIFFHANGER I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TONIGHT LIKE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!