Chapter 11

AUBREE'S POV
I waited until he pulled the trigger but I never heard anything. I opened my eyes and saw blood everywhere all I could do was scream.
"Aubree stop screaming your ok" Lexi says
I wake up and I'm in the living room crying with Lexi cradling me.
"Are you ok" Lexi says
"I think I know how my mom died" i say
"I'll make some coffee and we can talk about it"
I slowly walk to the couch while Lexi walks into the kitchen to make the coffee. I sit on the couch trying to figure out if that's really what happened. Lexi walks over to the couch with two cups of coffee she handed me one and sits down next to me and covers up with the blanket.
"So what happened"
"Well I was in bed and my mom walked in and I told her she was dead and then Toby yelled for mom and I followed her and he said it's time to say goodbye but I never heard the gun go off but when I opened my eyes there was blood everywhere"
"Wow that's pretty intense"
"Yeah we should go lay down"
We go lay down and I have trouble falling asleep

LEXI'S POV
After we talk I lay in bed and toss and turn I turn on the tv and the news pops up and my dad got into a reck and they are saying he was drunk. I turn the tv off and lay back down, when I get comfy Brittany starts to cry I get up go get her and make her a bottle. I sit on the couch and feed her the bottle when she was done she wanted to play. I put her in bed with me and we watched Doc Mcstuffins. Brittany fell asleep not even five minutes into the episode. I carried her into the room and covered her up and went back to bed.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISNT VERY INTERESTING BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE MORE INTERESTING. LIKE AND COMMENT!!!!!!