Chapter 20

HEY YOU GUYS SO THIS BOOK ONLY HAS 160 VIEWS PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND GET 175 VIEWS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL MY LIKES AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ME OR IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK OR NEED HELP MESSAGE ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED!!!!!

AUBREE'S POV

I couldn't tell whether or not it was good or bad news because everything started to fade away. i open my eyes and see white walls and a nurse standing by my bed side.

"can i talk to Taniah" i ask horsely

"sure but only for a few minutes because you need to rest your voice"

Then the kind blonde haired lady left me in the room all by my self but while i was laying there i over heard people outside of my room saying oh my gosh that poor girl is alive i didn't think she would make it due to the massive head injury. Lexi couldn't of hit me that hard.

TAINAH'S POV

So I was talking to Aubree even though she couldn't here me. I heard footsteps coming near me so i quit talking to the air and stood up.

"We have some news about your friend Aubree" the nurse says

"Is it good news or bad news" I ask worriedly

"Its good news"

"Oh okay"

"Your friend Aubree has woken up and has requested she talk to you"

"She wants to talk to me are you sure she said my name" I'm so not ready for this now i absolutely have to tell Aubree about me unless she didn't hear me and hopefully i wont have to bring it up.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure she said your name"

so i walk to her room and i see her laying there on the bed looking out the window with tears in her eyes. I didnt want to interrupt her moment of silence so i just stood there in the doorway looking out the window.

"Aubree i have to tell you something" I finally say

"what" sounding disapointed

"I'm............ ummmmm..........pregnant" she just rolls her head over to where she is looking at me now and just laughs.

"Yeah I know"

"What how did you know?"

"When I was in the coma I was like dead I guess and I saw you talking to someone and I heard you talking to me you said that you were pregnant"

"Oh.....OK well I guess you want to know who the father is don't you"

"Yeah I do but I don't want to make you to if you don't want to"

"Well OK so you know that kid at the end of my street"

"Omg the one that always weres that red hat"

"Yeah it was him"

"Ewww what's his name"

"His name is Zander"

AUBREE'S POV

Omg I totally knew it was Zander. Hmmmm I wonder how it happened.

"When did this happen and how"

"You know that weekend I had that framily (friends and family combined) party"

"Yeah"

"Well it was that night and me and him were sitting by the camp fire and I got really cold so he gave me his jacket then one thing lead to another and yeah"

"Omg was it romantic"

"You know what you don't need to know whether it was or not"