★cute★

Justin's POV

I sat up in bed, stretching my arms. Looking over to my right, I'd seen that Y/n was there.

"Where could she be?" I asked my self

I stood up and made my way out of the room. I walked down the hall, seeing that our daughters room door was closed. I opened it, seeing Y/n laying sleeping in the rocking chair, holding kailee to her bare chest. I walked over, taking the sleeping baby out of her arms and placing her into her crib. Moving my attention back to Y/n, I picked her up bridal style, carrying her back to our room.

I gently placed her in the soft king sized bed, lightly kissing her forehead, then placing the comforter over her body. She stirred a little, snuggling into the blanket. I walked back into kailee's room, watching her sleeping. She's so beautiful, I can't believe she's mine. I would of never thought of how good it feels to start a family.

I best over the railing on the crib and placed a light kiss on kailee's nose. I stroked her little hairs back with my thumb.

"You are daddy's princess and I love you so much" I whispered

I sighed before completely standing up exiting her room. I went back to Y/n and I's room to check up on Y/n. When I entered the room, Y/n wasn't there anymore.

She's probably in the bathroom...you thought

You crawled back into the white, fluffy, king sized bed. Once I'd gotten comfortable, Y/n walking into the room.

"Hey baby" she smiled

"Hey. Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yea, somewhat peaceful" Y/n crawled back into the bed with me

I looked her in the eyes, just smiling like a fool "you're so beautiful, baby"

"Why thank you, justin" she giggled

"Cuddle with me" I stated out of no where

She smiled before, scooting closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, tangling my legs with hers. Y/ n looked up at me, kissing my cheek.

"You can do better than that, babygirl" I smirked

She leaned up and kissed my lips. I loved getting these kind of kisses from her, they were my favorite.

End notes

I hope you like it, I kind of got stuck in the middle but I saved myself.

Brb...