FaceTime

I sat on the couch, waiting for Justin's interview to start. It's been a few months since I've seen him, actually four months to be exact. God, I miss him, I didn't expect for him to actually go away for so long. All I want to do is hold him, and kiss him, but sadly I have to wait two more months.

The tv broke me from my thoughts as it mentioned Justin's name. I smiled and continued to watch the show.

"So Justin, I heard your new album, purpose, yes?" Asked Ellen

"Yes, that's correct"

"It has a lot of twist to it, what are you trying to tell us?"

"Well" Justin scratched his temple "it's kind of telling you about my past and how hard I had it, because you know, I had doubts, but the connection I had with God was too strong to let go, so I kept pushing to make myself a better person" Justin explained

"So God inspired you to keep going with your music career?"

"No, not just him. Also my mom, dad, scooter, but I could never forget how Y/n helped me through everything" Justin smiled

"Who is this Y/n?" Ellen questioned

"She's my girlfriend. I don't think I would've made it without her, she brings out the best in me, like no other"

I smiled, knowing how much Justin loves me. I'm so proud of how far he's come.

"She sounds wonderful" Ellen soothed

"She truly is. I plan on doing special things with her"

"That's fantastic" Ellen looked down at her watch "well it looks like that's all the time we have. Give it up for Justin Bieber and shout out to his girlfriend, Y/n!"

They hugged going to commercial. I went into the kitchen, grabbing some grapes and going into the room, Justin and I share. I was going to call him, but decided not to, because he might be busy, So I just watched Netflix.

——

I was just getting to a scary part in my movie, when my laptop began ringing. I was getting a FaceTime call, pausing my movie, I looked to see who it was.

Justin

A huge smile plastered on my lips as I hurried to answer it.

"Hey, princess" Justin smiled as his face popped up

"Hey, Justin. I watched your interview, that was so sweet of you"

A blush blossomed over his cheeks as he looked down.

"I miss you" Justin whispered

"I miss you, too" I pouted

"I miss everything about you, your touch, you're hugs, and most definitely your kisses"

I smiled "I can't wait till you get home"

"I can't wait either. When I see you, you're getting the biggest juiciest kiss ever" Justin chuckled

"I'd love that" you giggled

"It's getting really late here, I'll talk to you later" Justin gently said

"Okay" I pouted that he had to go so soon

"I love you"

"I love you, too" I closed my laptop, setting it on my nightstand.

Not feeling like continuing my movie, I turned it off and laid back. Tears blurred my vision as I tried holding back my sobs. Missing Justin was hurting way more than I thought. I closed my eyes, crying myself to sleep.

——NEXT DAY——

I moved around, feeling someone was holding me. I quickly looked back, finding Justin behind me. I turned around, squeezing him tight.

"Oh my god, Justin, you're here" I whispered

I felt as he kissed my forehead, looking up at him, I instantly placed my lips on his. The kiss was passionate, Justin pulled me on top of him, gripping my butt.

"I missed you so much" Justin smiled into the kiss

He pressed his lips back to mine, rolling over so he was on top. "Show me"

----------------------------------------

I hope you liked that one, it's was just a random one...