Introduction

Miranda-

Now 20, Miranda is a Junior at Tulane and majoring in biology. She is planning to be a veterinarian. She has a new boyfriend named Terrance and a female friend named Tammy. She still models, but has a job as a waitress at "Theo's Pizzaria."

Daniel-

Now 21, Dani is a Junior at the university of Miami. He is on a baseball scholarship and is majoring in sports medicine. He now has a 18 month old son named Damon. He is not in a relationship with the mother, Michelle. He doesn't even like her as a person. He has a job as a physical trainer for middle aged women.

Chyna-

Now 27, Chyna has a four year old boy named King Cairo. He is also the child of Tyga, but Chyna is no longer with Tyga. They broke up after Tyga tried to deny King and accused Chyna of cheating when it was him the whole time. Chyna is now an urban model and owns Lashbar.

Tyga-

Now 26, Tyga has a four year old boy with Chyna. He is now dating Kylie Jenner (gross) and his relationship with Miranda is strained. They had their fall out because Tyga was mad at Miranda for not being buddy-buddy with Kylie. He still raps, but is not as successful as he used to be.

Bria-

Bria has an 18 month old boy who lives with Mama Toni. She tried to pin the baby on Quincy, but a paternity teat was done. She is now trying to be an urban model like Chyna, but her career has yet to take off. She refuses to become a stripper and refuses to be responsible for her son, Prince.

Mama Toni-

She takes care of Prince while Bria parties and chases men. She hates that this she lets this happen, but feels too weak to say anything. She lives in Miami and supports Chyna's career.