Chapter 4: Seeing Tyga

Miranda POV

Chyna: "Hey it's my turn to have King, but I have a photoshoot. Can you go pick him up from Micheal?"

Me: "You're lucky I love you."

Chyna: "Bye boo!"

Chyna let me drive her Porsche to pick up KC. I hate his name. Michael's an idiot to name him that.

I parked and walked up to the door. I opened the door with my kyes and there was Kylie in Micheal's t-shirt on her phone and watching Sex in the City.

Me: "Where's KC? I'm bringing him to Chyna's."

Kylie: "Do I look like his mom? I don't know, probably eating candy."

Me: "But you do look like a dumb, naive ass little girl who can't do shit but put spend money on lip injections and take selfies."

She rolled her eyes. She don't want this.

I walked into the kitchen and found King eating out of a can of frosting.

Me: "KC!"

King: "Te Em!"

Me: "Why are you eating frosting?"

King: "Kylie gave it to me."

Me: "Did you eat lunch?"

King: "This is breakfast."

Me: "MICHAEL! GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

I waited two minutes for him to get down here.

Micheal: "Oh you back. When you got in?"

Me: "Yesterday. Now why is your child eating frosting for breakfast?"

Michael: "Ion know."

Me: "What the hell? This is your child and you're letting a teenaged girl give him frosting for breakfast! I feel sorry for this kid. Come on KC we're gonna get your stuff so you can go see mommy."

I went up the stairs and King's room was a mess. He could step on something and hurt himself.

I packed his stuff and headed down the stairs. I covered his eyes because Michael and Kyra were being nasty. I'm truly ashamed of my brother.

Me: "We're leaving."

Michael: "When you goin' back to New Orleans?"

Me: "In two weeks. I'll be back at the end of the summer with my boyfriend."

Tyga: "Boyfriend? I didn't know about him. I don't approve."

Me: "I didn't approve of your boyfriend either but nothing stopped you. And why would I trust you in the dating department? You're a grown man dating a little girl. You would have killed the man if I was 17 trying to date a 18 year old! You are such a double standard. Get a life."

I put KC in his carseat and drove to Chyna's. I bathed and brushed KC's teeth. I made grits, bacon and sausage. I fixed KC a plate. He ate like he hasn't eaten in a year. I cant believe Michael allowed his child to be neglected for a whole week.

Chyna pulled up in the driveway and came into the kitchen.

Chyna: "Is that my baby?"

King: "Mommy!"

They are so cute. I love their relationship. Chyna's an amazing mom; she probably gets it from Mama Toni.

Chyna: "Was my baby hungry?"

King: "Yes."

Chyna: "Is the food good?"

King: "Um huh."

Chyna: "Better than mine?"

King laughed and looked guiltily at Chyna.

Chyna: "Baby, you hurt my feelings."

King laughed again.

Me: "I have to tell you something."

Chyna: "Oh lawd. Okay I'm ready."

Me: "So at Michael's house I walked in and Kyla was sitting on the sofa in only Michael's t-shirt. Then I went in the kitchen and KC was eating frosting out of a can. Michael didn't care when I told him. When I went upstairs to King's room, it was mess. He could have stepped on a lego. That shit hurts. And when we were going downstairs Michael was giving the little girl head."

Chyna started crying.

Chyna: "I am so tired of him. I gave him everything and this is how he repays me. But you know it's one thing to mistreat me, but it's another to mistreat your child. I should get full custody. All they use him for is selfies. Forget love, I gotta take care of my kid."