Chapter 3: Getting to Know Terrance

Terrance POV

Wazzam? Man I ain't used that word in foreva.

I'm Terrance, Miranda's boyfriend. I'm 21, 6'1" and have an athletic build. I'm very charming and smart. I have an older sister named Tiana and a younger brother named Tyrone. Tiana is 25 and she has a 3 month old baby. Tyrone is five.

I was raise by a single mother. She worked late nights as a nurse in a hospital. All my siblings have different sperm donors. She has really bad luck with men.

So as you should know Miranda is my girlfriend of one year. Many people ask us "Have you said 'I love you' yet?" Well I have, but she doesn't know. I tell her in her sleep. I haven't told her while she was awake because she told me the story about her ex and I don't need to rush her for her only to end up falling out of love with me. I plan on telling her soon, but I don't want to get hurt.

If Miranda has talked enough about me, then you know I'm not "Dani's" biggest fan. I know he comes before me in her life and I'm not too big on that concept. And why is he sending half naked pictures to you? I dont care if there was a baby in it. It takes two seconds to put a shirt on and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a random moment. He probably spent 10 minutes trying to get the right angle. Lightskins think they slick. He ain't foolin' me.

Perks of getting updates every other day. You might get more than one.