Chapter 7: Bye Cali

Dani POV

Miranda is leaving today and I'm pretty upset about how we left off yesterday. I meant to get a reaction out of her, but I didn't want to make her mad. So I was heading to Chyna's house. She called me yesterday saying that I needed to make thing right with Miranda before she left. If she left still mad at me, then I would only be driving her into Terrance's hands.

I pulled up into the driveway, turned the car off, got Damon out and walked up the walkway. I rang the doorbell and Miranda answered. Her face dropped when she saw me but lit up when she saw Damon. I love this little dude, he gets me out of trouble.

Miranda: "Why are you here?"

Me: "To apologize. I'm sorry for the things I said yesterday and the way I acted."

Miranda: "That's the fakest apology I've ever heard. Now why are you actually here."

Me: "To make sure you don't leave mad at me."

Miranda: "I'm not mad."

Me: "Yes you are. Now let's talk because I don't want you to hate me."

I held out Damon to Miranda and she gladly accepted him. I knew she wouldn't mind becoming his mom; she's just fronting 'cause she doesn't want to admit her feelings for me.

She sat on the couch and I sat super close to her. I made sue there was no space between us.

Miranda: "Boy move."

Me: "I'm trying to sit next to my son."

She stale faced me and started playing with him. She'd make a great mom.

I couldn't help but look at what she was wearing. She was wearing grey tights and a tight Tulane crewneck. She'd got thicker in the ass and thighs. Her breasts were always big, they had stayed the same.

Miranda: "Stop starin' at me."

Me: "Girl I'm lookin' at my son. Shit always thinkin' I'm starin' at you."

Miranda: "So you say 'damn' when you look at your son?"

Me: "I didn't not say that. I said ham. Y'all got food?"

Miranda: "Boy sit down you always eatin' somebody food."

Me: "That's cause somebody always got food."

I got up from the couch and went to the refrigerator. There was nothing but water.

Me: "Where all y'all food at?"

Miranda: "Chyna's on a cleanse so we don't have any."

I looked back and Miranda was laying down while holding a sleeping Damon.

Miranda: "Why is your son so cute and you're so you?"

Me: "He get his cuteness from me. He looks exactly like me."

Miranda: "But he's sweet unlike you."

Me: "I would be sweet if we were together."

Miranda: "Lies."

Me: "No I actually would be. But since you ain't givin' me no 'act right' (sex) Imma continue to be mean."

Miranda: "I hate you."

Me: "You would have kicked me out if you actually did."

Miranda: "Oh shit! I gotta be at the airport in an hour. Let's go!"

She carefully got up from the couch because she was still holding Damon. You never catch that girl slipping. I was quick to catch up to her. I didn't want her to leave. I grabbed her by her waist from behind and put my chin on her shoulder.