Chaptet 9: He Loves Me??

Miranda POV

Terrance: "I love you."

I pretended not to hear him and kept rocking. I was cool on the outside but was freaking out on the inside. Did he really just say that? Am I ready for this?

Everything was going completely fine until those three words.

Terrance: "Baby, I know you heard me."

Me: "Thanks? I don't know what to say to that."

Terrance: "I shouldn't have said that. Just forget that happened."

He started to walk off, but I pulled him back.

Me: "Look you just caught me off gaurd. Aight?"

Terrance: "We been together for a year. How I caught you off guard? We not kids, we grown and this what grown people in a committed relationship say and feel."

Me: "Can we not do this here in the middle of a club?"

Terrance: "Alright we gone go home and we gon' talk about this. You're not gonna try to change the subject or nothin'. It's time we talk about this."

Ok y'all so I've been MIA and I was wrong for that but we're back. My goal is to finish this before my sweet 16. And then I would like to start another book. I'm trying to decide if I just want it to be a story with Trey Songz or a basketball player. Let me know which one y'all would like to read!!!