Chapter 8: Bria?

Miranda POV

I've been in New Orleans for a week now. Classes seemed to be going well and Terrance and I were getting along.

Terrance: "Baby! I'm going to go hang out with Javonte and 'nem. You wan' come?"

Me: "Yea 'cause Ion need you doin' no stupid shit with them."

Terrance: "Why would I do somethin' stupid?"

Me: "Don't act like yo' friends don't do dumb shit. They stay in trouble and last time you got arrested. Let's go."

Terrance: "You goin' like that?"

Me: "Yes, problem?"

Terrance: "Ion like you wearin' tights outside the house."

Me: "Nigga I'm grown, let's go."

We were in the car when "679" came on.

Terrance started singing the lyrics to me. He knows I find this song annoying.

I turned the radio off and glared at him. His dumb ass was still singing.

Me: "Please shut up."

Terrance: "I'm like yea she's fine. Wonder when she'll be mine. She walk past, I press rewind. To see that ass one more time."

I hit his upper arm.

Terrance: "What you hittin' me for? Crazy ass. I'm tryna sing and you killin' my vibe."

Me: "And you killin' my ears. But who ass you tryna see one more time?"

Terrance: "Chyna's."

I mugged him so bad and all he did was laugh.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at a club. He should have told me where we were going because I look like a bum.

Me: "You didn't tell me that we were going to a club."

Terrance: "Yea then you would have been lookin' all fine and shit. I don't need niggas starin' at you. On my moms I would hurt somebody over you."

Me: "You got a fine ass girlfriend, you have to deal with the stares that come along with that."

Terrance: "Cocky ass."

Me: "Never that, I'm just confident."

We pulled up at the club and there were scantily clad women, smoke and liquor.

On the stage was a familiar silhouette of a woman. She was shaped more like a little girl, but she was dressed in cheap, revealing clothing. She was trying her best to twerk and be sexy, but she was trying too hard.

?: "Ayye turn uppppp! How many rich niggas we got up in here tonight?"

Of course all the men hollered. I gave Terrance that "nigga you broke so don't even try it" look.

?: "I'm Bria, the little sister of Blac Chyna and Quincy Brown's baby momma."

I knew it was Bria! This bitch is delusional. Quincy is not the father of her baby and she knows it. But why would she even claim Quincy like that? He's not rich, his dad is.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Terrance to the bar.

Terrance: "Ayye, that's Chyna's sister. Didn't she used to live with y'all?"

Me: "Yea she did."

Terrance: "And your ex cheated on you with her right?"

Me: "Yep. Try it, I dare you!"

Terrance: "She too skinny anyways. You know I only want you."

He started kissing on my neck and I pushed him off.

I needed a drink, something strong.

Me: "Bartender, lemme get a shot of Brandy."

I turned back around and she was walking towards us.

Me: "Just give me the rest of the bottle."

Sorry this was so short. I listed needed to post something, but I'll update again this weekend.